Page Three

This thought continued to plague Lauren's mind as she drove home, occasionally rubbing the front of her jeans. Her hand exerting just enough pressure to be felt in her new diaper. Once she had finally made it back to her apartment and closed the door she began trying to think of all the things she wanted to do or try out with the RCD. After stopping and trying to think about everything she quickly grabbed her phone and began looking through her browsing history looking for the stories she had read before. Then after a bit of reading, she slowly pressed the red button.

"I am now unable to control my bladder," Lauren said while leaning in close to the little device. Immediately she felt the dizziness hit her again but this time things felt different, the dizzyness had faded but she noticed that her under area was beginning to feel wet. Quickly she grasped at her crotch like an overgrown toddler and began pulling down her pants. Revealing her Pampers with Elmo designs on them growing more and more yellow by the second. The blue wetness indicator disappearing more and more with each passing second. 

Lauren grasped the front of her diaper quickly falling into her bed, never before had anything ever felt this good. It felt like everything those stories said it did and more. In fact, she felt like most of them had underplayed the feeling. After finishing she lay there in bed wondering what she should use the machine for, she could do anything why did it matter what she tried first, though she did know that there were a lot of things that she had read that still plagued her deepest fantasies. But those could wait until the morning she had something more pressing to deal with right now. 

She slapped her hand around near her head looking for the device, after a few seconds she found it and brought it near her lips. "I am now ... " with a brief pause she thought of something, "I mean this diaper is already wet, might as well not waste it!" then she began anew, "I am five seconds away from messing myself," she said into the device. For a second she thought nothing was happening, perhaps she had to retry, or maybe the device had stopped listening since she had stopped talking. But that's when she felt it, her gut began to make a lot of sounds. 

Quickly she bounced from the bed knowing she only had a few seconds before she evacuated her bowls. Instead of fighting it she squatted down and waited for the impending doom. Just barely after she had made it into her squat stance did her bowls begin dumping everything they had into her waiting diaper. Lauren immediately fell back onto the bed once she was done, her new mess expanding into every corner of open space available.  

"Ahhhhh," Lauren let out a loud sigh of relief. This was the best thing she had ever felt, it was as if all the stress she had accumulated over the years had magically vanished. Or had found a new place to reside. After what seemed like hours Lauren reached over and grabbed the RCD. 

"I am now clean and in a fresh diaper," Lauren said while speaking into the device, then once again she was overcome with dizziness. And once again it faded quickly. She then looked down to inspect her new diaper, and to her surprise, she found that instead of an identical Pamper to what she was previously wearing the device put her into what appeared to be a cloth diaper. One with swans printed all over.