Chapter 2

Art done by me!! Please do not steal or repost as yours!! It's been years since I've drawn sonic characters💀

Any way onto the story!!✨✨

*10 years later*

It's been 10 years....

10 years since I ran away...and 10 years since my parents died....

Their workmates ended up burying them....and I visited them almost everyday...

Nothing has been the same to me since they died...and without comfort...or someone to guide me I became....I don't know myself on what I am anymore.

I found an abandoned cabin in my parents old backyard forest, and fixed it up. That's where I've been these past years.

I tried to go back to my old home but, it was sold to another family. They got rid of all my stuff....and my parents stuff....I only managed to grab a couple things.

A book or two, a group photo of us, and my favorite teddy bear plushy. Sure I'm 17 and all but...it meant something to me...it was my plushy that my parents bought me for my 6th birthday.

Things changed a lot in GreenHill. A blue hedgehog named Sonic saved the town from a crazy scientist named Dr.Robotnik. Sent him to another planet.

I might have been spotted by him once...I was watching him play baseball with Tom and Maddie. And he looked over in my direction. I had a black hood on and I quickly left before he got suspicious.

Recently I've been noticing something...different about me....I once caught my eyes become green like an emerald before it went away...and my arms sometimes spark up suddenly

Whatever it is I know for sure it's not normal...but at the same time it's oddly familiar and comforting?

It's something I can't explain at the moment.

Right now I'm heading to the store to buy me some more seeds for my garden that I have and some other groceries as well. The money I got from selling some of my vegetable products.

I walk through the store and grab what I need and immediately head to the check out area. I then walk out and past an alleyway where I heard talking.

I was gonna ignore it but what was being said was intriguing me. So I stopped and listened carefully.

"So your telling me. In order to find the master emerald...we need the missing piece and the blue rodent?" A deranged voice asked

"Yes. Once I find them I'll be able to do what my destiny has foretold." A deep voice said

"Alrighty then Knucky off we go to the pastry man's house!! Oh how fun!!"

I try to get a better look at the two voices only catch the gaze of red....echidna???

The strange crazy man looks at me

"Ooo a spy!! Well this should fun!! Knuckles get them before they definitely tell Sonic our plans!!" He rats me out

I immediately start running away and hear the echidna on my tail

"STOP RUNNING!!" He shouts

'Ugh...I hate going to town...'