The Light Warriors

This storyline will happen before and during the fellowship of the ring.

The Fellowship of the Ring is not the only group to help destroy the darkness But there is another group that will help them by going to capture/kill the greatest ally of Sauron.

This group is known for being chosen from the Valar. The were called the warriors of light (the light warriors) and were known by most of middle earth, Even though they are known by their legends and good deeds not much is known about the people them self's so not many has seen their faces let alone know their names But all who know the light warriors legends know all of them represents an element. If the legends are true then the light warriors are described as beautiful and fierce but they all have a powerful and regal aura around them. For their legends were told that the light warriors were not sent by the Valar but born being the chosen ones they all have earned their powers and are gifted immorality but that does not mean they all look the same. They are all skilled in the arts of weaponry some more than others, when others call for their help they will come. The light warriors are known in middle earth for protecting, helping innocents and killing the dark creatures. The light warriors are split in 2 because they need to cover more area in middle earth so they can help more people and kill off the creatures But through this crazy journey will 3 of the members of the light warriors find love?