Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(A/n Riana has come but it was late at night so i thought i would just start with a new day when they wake up)

Taenya POV

I went to my room and i am now lying in bed and now I am thinking about that ellon who was the son of lord Elrond. Elladan had black hair like ink and grey eyes and yes I know he has a younger twin brother because we met they do look very similar but Elladan has just grey eyes but Elrohir has grey blue eyes. Yes their personality and aura around them is different. So it was easy for us (The light warriors) to tell them apart, maybe except Garin. We all had fun last night getting to know each other (Meaning Elladan,Elrohir and Arwen) That's also when Riana came, It was a long time since i felt that happy, safe and i had my whole family with me and some new friends ( The light warriors are not blood related but are as close as family)I really liked to get to know this Elladan better but i have this strange feeling in my chest whenever we are close together and My necklace starts glowing too but whatever it is i like it. We have a meeting in the next 6 weeks so we have to stay in Rivendell for now.

Third Person

A week later Taenya and Elladan have been getting to know each other with their walks in the garden and they like to stop near a river/ pond where they both will sit down and talk about things they don't usually tell other people. Elladan realizes that he's falling for the Element of Kindness and Taenya feels the same way but they both think it's too early to be falling for someone you only met a week ago so they hide their feelings. While this is all happening Asteria, Riana and Arwen have their girl talks and when Taenya is not with Elladan she joins them too, these four elleths will have an unbreakable bond with each other only sisters will have. Peter loves the company of the animals so you will find him in the gardens or forests but he does get along with everyone. Garin, well he's a dwarf he does not mind elves but if they talk in Sindarin he will get really annoyed but does love telling tales to the little elflings. James has a really good bond with Elrohir and Elladan only brothers would have because they all love pranking and making people smile or laugh. So The Light Warriors are enjoying their stay in Rivendell. All the Rivendell elves are thrilled to have the light warriors staying because they are very helpful but also bring light and more life to Rivendell.

One of the days in Rivendell

(still in the Third Person )

The day in Rivendell is a very sunny day so Riana, Asteria, Elrohir and James go out to the training grounds. Riana likes using daggers, Asteria and James like using a sword but Asteria uses two and Elrohir well he likes using bow and arrow but also swords. Asteria and Elrohir are sparring with each other and they both can't get the upper hand. It's been going on for a while until they both have their swords under each other's neck " Call it a draw?" said Elrohir out of breath but Asteria just smirked and said " Not on your life" then she kicked him just under his knee so he lost his sword and landed on the ground with Asteria on top of him "wow" he said with wide eyes when he looked at the silver haired elleth on top of him. Asteria got off of him and helped him up. "You did good" she said with a warm smile but her necklace was glowing like mad when she was so close to him. They then continued to talk and train with each other not knowing Riana and James are watching them with smirks on their faces.

(A/N these few chapters will be about Taenya and Elladan and a bit with Asteria, Elrohir the later chapters will be more about the Light warriors and some things about the Fellowship)

NEXT DAY IN RIVENDELL

(still in the Third Person )

All the light warriors sitting around in the living room. Taenya and James laying on the couch, Garin eating at the table & chairs, Asteria, Riana sitting on the chairs and Peter at the window with a hawk. all of them are just chilling. "Hey Guys!" said Riana who was looking at them "yeah?" they all said together " What does it mean when your necklace starts glowing?" she said with a puzzled expression " Yeah what does it mean? " Taenya said who was sitting up from Lying down " I don't know" said Garin who stopped eating to look at the others. " I know," said Peter, who was still looking at his hawk. "What does it mean, peter?" Asked James who was now interested. "It means you found your soulmate, The only one you will love" Said Peter who seemed deep in thought and Taenya, Asteria both gasp "What??" said James and Peter continued " Our necklaces are made to give the one you love as your heart. The person you give the necklace to gives you the ability to enter their dreams and over time you will be able to feel each other's emotions."