Chapter 6

Leaving Rivendell

(This is Hello My Name is James  When someone is speaking in your mind)

A/n I'm not really good with maps so The search is going to be very confusing for me to find out where their going....

Third Person 

All The light warriors are prepared and have their 5 horses with them ( Garin cannot ride alone) Lord Elrond and his council Members along with his children to see them off. Elladan, Elrohir both put their hands on james and Garin's shoulders "Good luck" The two let go of them so the four of them could bow to each other. Arwen came forward and hugged all 3 girls in the group "Safe travels Mellyn Nin (My friends)" Arwen said with tears in her eyes, All of them looked at each other "Don't worry about us Mellon Nin (My friend)". While all this was happening Lord Elrond was talking to the leader to know where the 2 groups intend to search for Malekith ( The group to go north will search for 3 months in the wilderness of the mountains and forests Then they will go to stop at Lothlorien then continue on. For the group up south They will also search for 3 months in the wastelands and forests Then they will stop at bree And will continue form there.) All the Light warrior gather in one line and bowed to lord Elrond "May your Travels be swift, Go with the blessing of the elves" They all get on their horses ( Garin behind Peter). The group to go south gallop away and the next group are soon to follow but not with out Taenya and Elladan lock eyes, Taenya Speaks in his mind "I love you , Stay Safe"   Elladan is shocked to hear her voice in his head but before he gets to answer in her mind the group gallop away to their search, The children of lord Elrond Is very saddened and worried for their leaving. Elrond notices That his sons and daughter are still looking where they galloped off to "Do not worry, They will be fine " He said trying to sooth them, They all slowly Nodded and went off on their on ways. Elrond watch with sad eyes seeing his Children like this for he knows the bounds they have made with the Warriors of light especially Elladan though Lord Elrond knew he would fall for one of The Warriors.        

2 Weeks Later

(Progress of the second  group. They are At the Misty Mountains)

James POV

A Week ago we let our horses go for they will come when we call them but now Were Climbing this Horrible cold slippery Mountain And even it's daytime i feel like its night for the weather is terrible and the rain is poring. My hood is covering most of my face. I look ahead of me and A few feet from me is Taenya her dark green clock is blowing in all directions, So next I look behind to make sure Riana is there and she is but she looks really bad, I know Riana would be in front  scouting but she gets to weak in the cold to do that. I think to my self This is why i don't take the path of the Misty Mountains but we had to check if their is any dark magic or anything  to help us track him down so we can--My thoughts are cut off by Taenya yelling "WE MUST FIND SHELTER" I looked up to see Taenya coming down next to me to pull Riana up and hug her because she was looking very weak. ( Most of the Light Warriors hate the cold/mountains because they can easily lose their strength but James and Taenya will last longer)I scan my eyes trying to find a place but My eyes are not as good as the 2 girls next to me. "WHERE?" I Yelled over the howling wind "THERE" Taenya pointed to a small cave in the cliff side, I didn't like caves but I knew that we had no choose or Riana would get really sick So with that we are in the small cave and Well the space can fit 7/8 people "I hate caves" I heard Riana Mumble as she sat down. Me and Taenya looked at each other and i know what she's thinking about these mountains So we both start chanting a spell to protect and hide us from the Goblins and orcs."Váre- us, nurt- us -o tai man méra laiva. Lar- our óma " A bright light shines from us then it goes back to normal so we know the spell is done. I look around so I can collected some wood then i started a fire to keep us warm. I see Riana already asleep, I look over to find Taenya looking deep in thought but i can tell there is sadness in there  " Are you okay?" I ask her gently not wanting to scare her "yes I'm fine " I sit down next to her " Are you sure you seem...Sad" She looks up at me and gives me a sad smile " I Just miss him That's all " Taenya looks down again but him? who's him , Peter? "who?"  Taenya looks at me and smiles "Elladan son of lord Elrond " Ohh of course, why did i think  it was peter... Of course she's thinking about her lover. I look at her and smile " Then why don't you go see him" Taenya looks at me like i have said the stupidest thing in the world " What do you mean?" I just laugh quietly at her to not wake up Riana " Oh you silly she-elf " Taenya looks even more puzzled  "You love him don't you" I say looking into her eyes "yes" she says as she blushes a rosy red " you gave him your Necklace did you not" I say as more of a statement then a question for i know she always wears hers and i don't see it anymore. Taenya looks surprise and lets her Red fiery hair down like a curtain over her face to try and hide her red rosey cheeks but she slowly Nods " Well then why don't you visit his  dreams tonight like peter said you could" Taenya looks up at me with a smile on her face " Just don't have too much fun in that dream" I said cheekily with a sly smirk when she blushes even more "Oh stop you" Taenya says as she playfully shoves me and we both smile at each other  " But i guess your right, I will visit him, I just completely forgot you could do that" I just smile at her happy that i got her in a good mood " Thank you James " Taenya says but i shake my head and say with a fond smile "That's what family is for" I then get up and go to my bed set up seeing no need for anyone of us to keep watch because our spell will do that.

Taenya's POV

I Just had a talk with James and i am ready to visit Dan in his dreams (Elladan) but he is still awake but I know he is in bed from the way he is playing with my necklace. Its really hard to feel what he is doing but i think i can get into his dreams because he is on the verge of sleep. I look at My companions to see them fast asleep and I hope I don't do anything to wake them up because well I have never done this spell before. I start thinking about the place we use to sit and chat with each other. so with that clear in my mind i send that to Dan and whisper in the wind  "Elladan My love. Sleep. Sleep "  A bright light comes from me then I close my eyes, the last thing i see is My companions peacefully asleep 

(The place Taenya is thinking about )