My partner from the past

It was dark. If you looked around then none of it was right. Biju surrounded the area, distraction everywhere, dead body's littered the ground.

In the middle of the battlefield you could see a lone boy, he had blond hair, tan skin, and blue eyes, dead blue eyes. His name was Uzumaki Naruto, and he was currently holding his last best friend.

"Na-ru-to." Gaara managed to get out before coughing up blood.

"Gaara! You'll be okay!" Naruto yelled as tears streamed down his face.

"Thank you, for everything." Gaara said before going cold and limp.

"Gaara!" Naruto yelled before letting out a blood curdling scream.

It soon went quiet on the battlefield, they won the war, but did they really? The only survivor was Uzumaki Naruto, the already broken boy.

Naruto stared at Gaara's dead body for a few seconds before passing out, he was too tired to move.

"So...this is how it's ending. I sure hope not. I'll help you, you'll lose me but I will remember you, goodbye kit."

The figure clapped his hand together before a strong gust of wind and a bright light came up.

"I believe in you, Uzumaki Naruto."

Naruto woke up to the feeling that someone was moving him. He opened his eyes to see.

"No way!" Naruto thought as he saw him, Uchiha Madara, but he looked younger.

"Oh you're awake!"

Naruto looked over and saw the first hokage, Senju Hashirama.

Naruto was about to answer before he heard Madara speak.

"Don't talk or move much, you're badly injured, we're bringing you to Konoha." Madara said, staring down at Naruto.

In response, Naruto just looked down at his hands as Madara carried him to the leaf.

When they got to the village, Madara and Hashirama both brought Naruto to the hospital to check his wounds. When they did make it in, Naruto was immediately brought to a room.

Then at that moment Naruto laid in the hospital bed, bandages all over him. Next to the bed stood Hashirama and his wife, Uzumaki Mito, sitting on the other side was Madara.

"So boy, who are you?" Mito asked in a side voice.

"Naruto." Naruto responded, admiring Mito's red hair.

"Now what happened, when we found you you were a bleeding mess." Madara asked, walking closer towards Naruto.

"Unsure." Naruto paused before continuing. "One second I was holding my dead friend, then I woke up in your arms."

"Wait, you're a shinobi!" Hashirama yelled.

Naruto shrugged his shoulders. "Don't really have a place to be so, not sure."

"You can become a shinobi of the hidden leaf!" Hashirama exclaimed, "just take the test and we'll place you in what we think you fit!"

Naruto nodded his head in agreement.

"Hashirama who's keeping track of him though." Madara asked before walking out.

"Good question." Hashirama said in thought as Mito shook her head with a sigh. "Madara you can since you asked!"

It's been a week since Naruto arrived. Naruto recently learned About what happened.

He first woke up in Madara's arms with Hashirama next to him. In the hospital he learned Kurama wasn't with him anymore but he was in Mito.

"Naruto!" Hashirama yelled, barging into Naruto's room. "Come with me!"

Hashirama pulled Naruto out of his room and into another. "Put on the outfit and meet me outside!" Hashirama yelled as he closed the door.

Naruto rolled his eyes before getting into the outfit Hashirama was talking about.

It was a pale orange kimono with black extra. Baruto walked out of the room and saw both Mito and Hashirama pushing Madara to the table. Naruto walked over to them, getting their attention.

"What is going on?" Naruto asked when they all looked over at him.

"You and Madara are hanging out for the day!" Hashirama exclaimed, with a big smile.

"Okay?" Naruto said, turning his attention to see Madara looking away from him.

"This is going to be interesting." Naruto thought letting out a sigh.

Madara and Naruto have been walking around for a few hours currently walking towards where the Hokage heads would be, but there's only Hashirama's face since the second hasn't been chosen yet.

"Madara?" Naruto asked. Madara suddenly stopped when they got on top of the mountain, grabbing Naruto's sleeve.

"You know that phrase, 'what an Uchiha wants an Uchiha gets." Madara asked, looking Naruto in the eyes.

"Did you find someone you love?" Naruto asked, all joy leaving him.

Madara stayed silent but went closer. "I was wondering if you could help me."

Naruto looked off to the falling sun, too scared to face him.

"Well who is this one?" Naruto whispered out.

"Oh ya, that's important isn't it." Madara said, pulling Naruto in.

Madara in an instant pulled Naruto in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Madara pulled away, staring Naruto in the eyes.

"Hope that answers it." Madara said with a smirk.

Naruto was a blushing mess.

"What!!" Hashirama said as Madara and Naruto walked in, Madara carried Naruto bridal style. Naruto had his hands covering his face that was raging with blush.

Madara just walked off with Naruto leaving Hashirama, Tobirama, and Mito.