The Bed Bet With Buddies

Katara's POV

All of us eventually arrived at Yue's, Sokka took a couple wrong turns whilst trying to lead us here so we aren't exactly in the best of moods, the sun was already up so the day has officially began and I really need to get some sleep.

"So is this definitely Yue's house?", Suki put her hands on her hips and took a step back from the door way to look over Yue's place, it was pretty huge but not as big as her ego, well if she even has one after everything that happened. I really shouldn't be like this towards her right now, she's letting us stay, I'm just grouchy.

"Yes. This one is 100% hers", Sokka groaned as he rang the door bell, we all looked like we were about to drop apart from Zuko, who was now carrying unconcious Aang on his back like a human backpack, as Sokka got too tired to help whilst he was focusing on directions.

"Just like the last four houses we knocked on?", Zuko sighed, hoping like the rest of us that we have finally made it too stupid Yue's stupid house, thank god this all in my head, I'm not usually this mean, or am I? Is this the true me? Am I Azula?? Is this a nightmare???

"shut up Zuko", Sokka spoke monotonely whilst repeatedly pressing the doorbell, a couple minutes have passed and nobody was answering the door, we did not have the patience to wait any longer, "what is taking so long?", Sokka whined, pressing the bell even more impatiently.

"Hey let me go!", I heard a voice from behind the door, finally someone's coming, but what the hell is happening in there? "Don't think I won't send a giant rock into you dumb faces!", the door swung open to reveal some kind of servant holding Toph?

"Toph!? What're you doing here?", Sokka's eyes widened as he realised who was in front of us.

"Looking for you guys duh!", She exclaimed whilst trying to wriggle out of the guys grasp, I have no idea how she got here but it's super sweet she's been worrying about us, we should've kidnapped her to be honest.

"Can you drop our friend?", Suki frowned at the servant with her arms folded, he obviously didn't do anything, why would he answer to a group of random people who have repeatedly rang the door bell at the crack of dawn?

"Let her go, she's with them", Yue's voice came from behind us, she must've caught up with us since we wasted loads of time going to the wrong house multiple times, it was lucky timing though, if we turned up without her we would've been left out like dogs. The guy did what she said, "Three others will be arriving later, they're staying here for some time, could you find pillows and blankets? Thank you", she stepped in to the house, since when did she have manners?

We followed her through the never ending corridors into a large room, "I'll get some mattresses brought in here for you guys, just relax for the time being", she muttered before walking back out, we all took in the room, the enormity and rich design of it.

"I'll just leave Aang on the carpet for now", Zuko lay Aang gently down on the giant rug beside the fireplace, "He's fine here right?", he looked up at me, lunged over Aang ready to pick him back up if I say so.

"I'm sure he'd rather the super soft posh rug than anything else", I smiled down at Aang whilst he snuggled into the carpet, he looks so damn cute, only certain guys can look adorable on rugs and Aang is certainly one of them, I'm a lucky woman for sure.

"I bet you the biggest materess he'll wake up and mention how smooth the carpet is first", Sokka laughed sleepily and leant against the wall.

"Oh you're on, I bet he will mention how good the carpet smells first", Suki smirked whilst watching Aang like the rest of us.

"I think he'll look at the carpet and feel it for a really uncomfortably long time with a weird smile on his face before actually talking", Toph sat down on the floor and laughed to herself.