1. beacon hills sirens

"They were there for two days, waiting, hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us. Hide and heal" Cora said. "Okay, so is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles asked.

"Why do you care?" Cora asked.

"Why do I care? Let's see, because, over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself. His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas. I- do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For like, an hour" Stiles said.

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" Cora asked. "Well since he's the one everyone seems to be after it's more like he should do something about it, yeah," he said.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't always like this when we knew him" Cora said. "What was he like?" Stiles asked. They both turned as Peter walked down the stairs. "

A lot like Scott, actually. A lot like most teenagers. Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable really only to other teenagers" he said.

"And so what happened? What changed him?" Stiles said. "Well, the same thing that changes a lot go young men. A girl" Peter said.

"You're telling me some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?" Stiles asked. "Not broke it. Stole it. Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha and had blue eyes?" Peter asked.

"Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?" "I just always thought it was like a genetic thing," Stiles said. "If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes," he said.

⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳

"All right, ladies. Listen up! As your fearless leader, it is my job to make sure that at the end of the year we end up at nationals and win best cheer squad in the country. A title, might I remind you, that the Beacon Hills Sirens have upheld the last four years. To do so, we need to be our very best. Which means making sure that we are practicing round the clock. I mean it, no distractions" Maddie declared from the front of the group that had gathered around the head cheerleader.

Madelyn Martin had been made captain her sophomore year. The first sophomore captain in history. And she was ruthless. Winning was something she had always done and losing wasn't even in her vocabulary.

She commanded her team with an iron fist. And always by her side were her two best friends, Kate Argent and Willow Grant. Best friends since diapers the three were never seen without each other.

And with Kate's headstrong personality, Willow's smarts, and Madelyn's attitude, the three girls ruled not only the Sirens but the entire school. Some would even say the entire town.

Maddie looked up at one of the girls giggling from the back. "Rachel!" she snapped. "Is there something you find funny? Considering your form today I wouldn't be laughing if I were you" she said crossing her arms.

Kate turned around and sighed when she saw what Rachel and the rest of the squad were looking at. "Basketball trolls, six oclock" she huffed. Maddie turned around and groaned seeing a familiar group of teenage boys peeking from behind the gym doors.

"Willow. Lead the final stretches please. I need to go have a little chat with your boyfriend" Maddie said.

"Don't kill him okay. Tristan is having dinner with me and my parents tonight and I need him in one piece" Willow pleaded. "No promises" Maddie smirked and she turned and marched over to the door.