Chapter 1 -- "At the malls.."

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

{ 2:29 PM }

"Hey! Give my eraser back!!" you shouted, reaching out for your eraser.

"Come on, get it" A black-haired boy said (Ray), moving the eraser away from you.

"Ray, give it back!" you struggled to get your eraser back.

After a few tries of reaching it, you accidentally fell on the floor.

"ow.." you said, rubbing your shoulder.

Ray walks over to you and offered his hand to you.

"Idiot" Ray laughed at you and helped you up, wiping his imaginary tears while laughing.

He hands out your eraser back and you snatch it out of his hands angrily.

"Now, It's got your germs on it! Thanks a lot, Ray." you put the eraser back inside your pencil case.

"You held my eraser once, and I never complained" Ray defended.

"Whatever man, let's just go back to your house. It's getting sunny out here" you said, covering your eyes from the sun.

"Yeah, come on" Ray grabbed your arm and rushed inside the house.

"Hey mom" Ray greeted his mother (Isabella)

"Hello Ms. Isabella!" you greeted as well.

"Hello kids, do you want a snack?" Isabella said.

"No thank you, we're good!" you reply.

"Alright then, just let me know" Isabella said, going to the living room.

You and Ray sit at the dining table and watch on the TV near the dining table.

Ray wasn't really watching on the TV. Instead, he was watching on his phone.

{ 3:09 PM }

"Do you wanna go to the park and walk there for a while?" Ray broke the silence, putting down his phone. "I heard there were gonna be fireworks there." 

"Oh yeah sure!" You agreed, turning off the TV.

"Alright" Ray got off his chair and both of you walked up to the front door, forgetting to tell Isabella about it.

"Where are you two going?" Isabella's voice from your back, startled you and Ray.

"Oh, I forgot. Uh, me and [y/n] are just gonna go to the park, why?" Ray said, looking back.