Chapter 5 -- "Don's confession"

Hey y'all! It's Leafii, and I just wanted to apologize for not updating this book frequently. It's quite hard to now, due to school and other stuff I'm busy with. Mainly also because I forgot I wrote a story here and Wattpad and forgot to update it.

(Also if you don't ship Gilda x Don, feel free to skip this chapter!!)

Anyways, I'm back with another chapter for y'all! I hope you enjoy this one C:

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

- THIRD PERSON POV -

You suddenly hear your alarm go off, making you realize it's Saturday and you needed to be somewhere for Don's confession to happen.

Although, you only hated the idea since you have to wake up so early and you really love sleeping in. 

 "It's alright. It's for Don and Gilda anyway, and they're my friends!"  you motivated yourself to get up, get ready, and go.

You quickly sat up from your bed and grabbed your phone. You texted Ray, Don, and Gilda to get ready and be there soon since you didn't want this to be a disaster.

You went to the bathroom and got ready and dressed. After that, you quickly grabbed everything you needed from your room and rushed downstairs.

"Hey sweetie..!" your mom looked at you with a.. weird and forced smile, while cooking the tastiest breakfast. 

Your mother is a excellent cook, yet you wonder why she never started her own business that was her dream for over years now.

"Hey mom!" You greeted back, arranging all your stuff you need for later. 

Your mother places your breakfast on the table and hers on the other side of it. ".. Where's dad?" You looked around to see if he was there, but you couldn't find him and even his stuff. 

"Ah.." Your mother looked down at the table and sat down gently, looking quite sad you asked her that.

"Mom?.." You worriedly asked since you didn't know what happened or what was happening. "What happened?.. Was it something I said?.. Mom-"

Your mother's eyes started becoming glassy and all red. She tried to speak properly and explain it to you, but she just couldn't. 

You started to worry a lot on what happened, leaving you all confused and clueless about it. "Mom?" You went to her and comforted her. Seeing her cry almost made you want to cry as well.

"I'm sorry dear, can we please talk about it later?.." she asked you. "I just don't feel comfortable talking about your father right now." 

"Of course.." You helped her get up from her seat and helped her up to her room so she could calm down. 

You closed her door room and walked back downstairs, wondering what had happened between  your mother and your father. 

You can't seem to get it off your mind which caused you unable to eat properly.