Chapter 3 -- "What a school day.."

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

[MONDAY]

- Your POV -

I heard something ringing, realized it was my alarm.

I didn't want to get up, I already had that perfect sleeping position with my soft blanket keeping me warm and my soft stuff toy I could just hug all day.

Then I realized, I had school. Who forgets it's Monday? Well, me obviously.

I got up angrily and I was about to cry from anger, since I hate waking up early.

I hoped into the shower and played some music from my phone to prevent me from crying and from my blood boiling.

After I was done showering, I got dressed and grabbed my backpack. Then, I head downstairs.

"Morning, mom" I said, tiredly.

"Good morning sweetie, I made breakfast" My mom said as she places my plate on the table.

It was my favorite breakfast meal, but I didn't have the strength to eat. 

I hate Monday mornings.

After eating breakfast, I grabbed my backpack and wore my shoes. 

I head to the car, waiting for my mother.

[ At school ... ]

My mom dropped me off already and I was about to the enter the school, until someone's hand tapped my shoulder slightly.

"Morning, idiot" Ray greeted, smiling.

"Morning." I said tiredly once again.

"Hurry up, class is about to start" Ray said, then left and went to the classroom.

I was feeling so tired while walking to class. 

Probably because I slept late last night.

I went inside the classroom to see everyone on their seats already, and I'm the only one who's not.

I went to my seat tiredly and put my bag down.

I couldn't help but go to sleep while the teacher was discussing, so I actually fell asleep.

"[y/n]" I heard someone shout my name, thinking it was the teacher scolding me.

Then I realized it was Ray, and the class was over.

"You fell asleep, didn't you?" Ray asked, crossing his arms.

"Can't you tell?" I said, irritated. "How did the teacher not scold me?"

"I made up an excuse that you slept really late due to home-works and studies. I assume you're done with your homework" Ray said.

"Yeah I am, just get the papers in my bag" I said, putting my head down and trying to sleep.

"Well if you're gonna sleep, sleep in the library. The other class is gonna have their math class here." Ray said, grabbing my backpack for me.