wave mission

After Kakashi's lecture ,sakura never actually spoke to Narumi cuz' according to her , her new sensei scolded her because of the blonde girl

Narumi didn't liked it , she wanted everything between her and sakura to be on good terms but the pinkie always ignored her and that hurted her a lot.

Narumi always tried to make conversation between her and sakura but the pinkhead never said anything to her.

One day , team 7 got the Tora the daimyo's wife lost cat mission. The cat scratched sakura's cheek but with narumi the cat acted like a baby little kitten in her mother's care.

The cat sure was fond of the blonde girl , Narumi always treated animals gently and lovingly Which Tora liked the most.

They succeeded the mission because of the blonde girl . Narumi was a little sad when she gave Tora to the daimyo's wife , only for her to hug her to death. Sakura smiled evilely at the cat.

Team 7 was doing d-rank missions or should we say chores. Narumi wanted to do something more shinobi-like. So, after the river cleaning mission she barged in the hokage office with her teammates and sensei following behind.

"Old man ! I want a real mission not some chores!"

"NARUMI ! Watch who you're talking to" yelled Iruka

"But Sensei-"

Iruka told her about the mission rank system

"Argh... , I don't care , I want a real shinobi Mission" hiruzen sighed

"I'm sure there's no winning against you..."

"You know me well..."

"Team 7 , I'm giving you a c-rank mission of escorting-"

"Is the person some princess or daimyo"

"Narumi ! Don't cut the hokage "

"Sorry..."

"Send tazuna in"...

That's how they got the land of waves mission

They all walked out of konoha

Narumi being the excited one as it was her first time going out of konoha , sasuke was enjoying the scene.

Sakura and narumi kept asking questions about land of waves to tazuna

Sasuke didn't want to change anything from the mission so , he did as it was

(AN: I'm just so lazy to write about it so , let's skip to where sasuke jumped in front of Narumi in order to protect her...)

Haku was just going to throw her needles on naru but before he could , sasuke came in front of her

"Why" whispered the girl, barely audible

The raven haired boy smiled
and said "my body moved on its own" before falling to the ground , the girl placed his head on her lap , tears slipping from her falling on the boy's cheek. The boy closed his eyes.

"SASUKE !!! , PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME... You're my... my... *Hiccup* . You're the first person I had made bond with..."

"I-I don't know what I'll do without you... You're so precious to me , sasuke. My heart feels at ease when I'm with... No one but you...
You're the only person who've been this close to me. If you left me... Who will comfort me then..."

Sasuke sure hadn't heard this in the old dimension meaning he had changed things. He was happy.

The crying girl leaned in... and gently kissed the 'dead' boy on lips

Raged filled her eyes...

(AN: what happened after that , you all know
So, I'll just skip to where sakura asks naru-chan about her Sasuke-kun)

Zabuza and haku had died

"Narumi" naru-chan turned to face sakura

"Where's my sasuke-kun" the question reminded Narumi about the tragic 'death'
Of her precious dear friend

She looked at the ground with tear brimming in her occean eyes

Sakura ran to the 'dead' Uchiha and started crying her fake tears on his chest

While in the mean time sasuke was just sleeping , the weight on his chest woke him up.
He opened his eyes a little , to see the haruno crying.

"You're heavy , sakura"

"Huh, you're alive sasuke-kun"

"Yes , now get up you're heavy" sakura finally left the boy

Sasuke looked here and there , his eyes searching for his girl. He found Narumi's back facing him , the girl sure was crying , thinking about 'his death'

He silently walked towards her and whispered in the Crook of her neck
"Awww , you cried for me"

The girl immediately turned , her heart skipped some beats.

"S-sa-sasuke , you-you're a-a-alive"

"Yup , standing in front of you"

The boy opened his arms , the girl jumped on him . "I... Thought you-you were..."

"Not that easy , Naru . You're not getting rid of me this easy"

"Shut-upp , you teme"

"Really? I remember you saying 'don't leave me' and many other things , huh"

The girl's eyes widened "you... were awake"

"So, what ? Uchiha's don't faint that easily"
The girl punched him in the gut

"Owww"

"Youuuu teme , do you even know how much you scared me" the girl said crying

The boy gently smiled at her

"When you said I was precious to you , I thought you were joking but Ig I was wrong "

"You thought... I was joking "

"Yeah"

"Sasuke" the girl said in a Stern voice

"I never joke about such things" she said before walking to Kakashi

That's when sasuke found out that he actually unknowingly hurted the girl...