Epilogue

"I, Hatake Kakashi, therefore... Announce, Uchiha Itachi, The nanadaime hokage of leaf!"
Said the copy ninja, placing the Hokage hat on the long haired raven.

Sasuke was practically Smiling... It was like a dream come true in his eyes. Since childhood, he'd always dreamt of his big brother becoming a hokage. Itachi truly deserved the position and he was sure, he was the happiest person today...

His little daughter, Airi was in his arms looking at her Uncle becoming the Hokage with a smile on his face. Kawaki was holding hands with his mother, while he looked at his uncle with a proud look on his face.

Narumi was on the verge of tears, she'd never thought that she'll be this happy seeing someone else other than her becoming Hokage. Now, that she thought he deserved the place more then she did. The happiness on her husband's face was something else and it was all she needed, his happiness was her everything.

After the coronation day, the family went to their home. Itachi got busy in his work. Sasuke was going on a vacation with his wife, leaving the kids with Kakashi, who was just fine with it. The couple was in really happy with their relation...

Sasuke had never thought... He'll be able to live a lovely life like this but here he was... Spending the time with his wife. He just wished to the god that if the blonde died he disappears too with her, he didn't wanted to have a life which didn't had her in it.

He became successful in this second chance of his... The blonde alive was the proof Along with their kids. Sasuke hadn't thought of any better then this... They both will happily... And that's all what is important...

The end...

Thank you all for reading this story of mine and the love you gave is priceless...

And thank you all again...