Introduction(must read)

History of Earth and Interstellar Era

(Edited) 

The apocalypse, which tormented the world for more than a century, finally ended. Though zombies were not completely destroyed. Humans still won back their dominance. But a major part of earth got destroyed. Humen who gained power, known as hero's, found new planets, where life can sustain. More than 85 percent of the survivors immigrated to several planets. 

800 years have passed since then. Every planet was controlled by a different empire. Though authority returned to the empires, the development of each civilization was beyond anyone's control.

But the core of everything was 'Heroes' who controlled everything. 

Heroes can be divided in several ranks ,F to S. 

F rankers, the most weak.

Then E→D→C→B→A→ and finally the most powerful S rank. They can destroy a single planet as they wish. 

But beyond them was a rank, SS, who can be compared as god's among humans. 

Each rank has a certain level. 

Level 1 to level 9. After breaking through Level 9. They can reach the next rank. 

For example, a rank F level 9 can break through and will reach rank E level 1.

In each rank. Ranking up is many times more difficult than the previous rank. And in each level, breaking through to the next level is two times more difficult than the previous level.

Well, the result of ranking up is that, The strength difference between each level is comparable but in the case of each rank. The strength difference is Max. 

For example, the Rank F level 7 and Rank F level 8 strength difference is 12%

But when it comes to the difference between Rank F level 9 and rank E level 1 is 77%.

(Here % represent 'times')

(AHN: i know it is somewhat confusing)

But the main factor that can affect this strength difference in ranking and levelling is the element of power. Which are.

According to their Rank

Lighting

Fire

Ice

Wind

Earth

Wood

Water.

Each element is different. The more superior the element is, the more powerful it is compared to others. And more difficult to cultivate. 

For example, the strength of wood element rank F level 1 can be comparable to water element rank F level 3. This difference increases as per the superiority of the element. 

The more superior the element is, the more rare it occurs. 

What makes this element more powerful is the subsidiary ability they have such as. 

Lighting - Darkness, teleportation, space.

Fire - *reconstruction, *magma, *shadow.

Ice - stealth,*mime.

Wind - flying, *weaponry. 

Earth - *coordination, gravity.

Wood - *cultivation,Taming.

Water - heal, purification. 

[*Reconstruction- creating something new after melting it (usually use metals).