Chapter 3

(I am back😉)

"Why are you trying to hide it.. I already saw every part of you…" He said it in Xu Ming's ears. His voice and low and deep. 

Xu Ming bleshed more. His body began to heat up. Laotian also realised his little brother is getting hard. He leaned forward, closed the distance between them. His eyes were in Xu Ming's pink, small kissable lip. He moved his face closed. Xu Ming also closed his eyes, as if giving permission. Laotian also closed his eyes and both of their lips touched. 

Mo Laotians slowly hugged Xu ming. 

His actions were extremely gentle, surprising Xu Ming. 

Laotians caressed Xu Ming's body. He looked at Xu Ming's deep eyes, then stared at his neck. Nibbling every part of Xu Ming. Hoarse moans echoed in the room. He sweetly kissed Xu Ming again and caressed Xu Ming's nipples. 

"Sss… '' Xu Ming flinched, making Laotian stop his movement. He looked at the small body under him. It is only now did he realise, Xu Ming was trembling. 

'He… He is scared.. " An unbearable pain enveloped Laotians heart.  He hugged Xu Ming. Stopping all his actions. 

'I hurt him again.' He felt angry at himself. 

Xu Ming, who was waiting for that painful experience again, slowly opened his eyes when he was hugged by his husband.

"Shhh…  it's okay. I won't do anything. You don't need to be scared of me." Laotian patted his wife's head. His voice was hurt. 

Xu Ming was surprised, then relieved. But deep in his heart he felt somewhat disappointed. 

Laotian thoroughly cleaned Xu Ming. He knew he couldn't hurt his wife, more than he already did. So he gently cleaned Xu Ming. 

On the other hand, Xu Ming was in a complicated mood. He doesn't know why Laotian is being sweet to him. 

'Don't he hate me? ' He thought. 

Laotian carried Xu Ming back to his room. 

"You should sleep more, I will call uncle Zi and prepare some porridge for you."

Laotian said, caressing Xu Ming's head. 

Though Laotian's face was cold as ice, his voice was extremely gentle. Xu Ming dazely nodded his head. 

Laotian stood up and walked towards the door. When he opened the door, he suddenly paused. 

"I will arrange for someone to shift your things into my room. Today onwards. We will stay in the same room." Without even waiting for the answer he closed the door and left. Though his voice was emotionless, his slightly red ear tip betrayed his true feeling. 

'I don't give him a chance to refuse.' That right, the great general of the century was fleeing from wife, because he was scared that his wife would refuse to live with him.

Xu Ming, who didn't realise his husband was scared of his refusal, was still processing the words he just heard. After understanding what it meant, his whole face once again turned into a tomato. 

He buried his head into the pillow like an ostrich trying to escape. 

******************

Mo Laotians study. 

Laotian sat on his recliner chair. He closed his eyes. He got inside of his space and looked around. This is the space which he awakened when he was only 5. Ordinary children, usually awake their ability between the age of 10 to 15, 18 at maximum. But he was different. He was born with SS mental power. At the age of 4, he awakened his lightning element. Before 5, he awakened his teleportation sub ability. Even though he knew, his birthday isn't a happy day for anyone. So on his 5th birthday, he fled from home. Hiding in a jungle. When he heard rustling in the wood even though he was scared he still looked into the bush.