Chapter 1

(PS : please read the introduction chapter, don't skip it. If you skip, highly likely you will get confused in upcoming chapters)

The year of 3128.
Planet RL73

Tonight was extremely lonely. There is only a single moon that can be seen in the sky. Usual scene of countless stars cannot be seen. As if they were hiding because of something.

Unit 5,
General Mo's villa.

Under the lonely moon, stood a lone yet majestic Villa, but it looked lifeless. Not a single light was lit , only moonlight reflected on the dark walls. Giving a creepy feeling. Which makes others don't want to near there.
Not only that , the mental power surrounding it, wasn't something anyone can ignore. But that mental power was extremely chaotic. Making the surroundings dry and heavy.

Inside the villa, a person is kneeling on the ground. His face can't be seen, because it was half covered by his black long black hair. The ground beneath him was dyed in crimson blood which is dropping from his hair.

A guy with a black suit walked towards him. His steps echoed in the hall. When he reached in front of the kneeling person. The moonlight coming from the window showed his face. He was not handsome but beatiful, with blond hair and blue eyes. But the mocking smile on his face made his face not so good looking.

"Mo....Mo....Mo....My dear little cousin brother." The blonde said.
"What have you done..?" He kneeled down, bent his head and looked at the person without blinking.

"Mo Laotian,the mighty Warrior, strongest Hero, the person in the whole universe who has the highest chance of reaching Rank SS, whom people called genius, who was born with SS level mental power." He smirked."tsk..tsk...tsk...What a bunch of bullshit" He stood up, looked at the people around him.

"See... someone who never bowed to anyone, now kneeling in front of me.
Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha.." he laughed, covering his head like a mad man.

"If i knew that useless weak ger...oh...sorry.. sorry..sorry..My dear cousin in law, was your weakness, i would have killed him a long time ago." His clear beautiful face was now turned extremely ugly like a madman.

For the first time, the person sitting on the ground reacted,he looked up. His face was covered in blood. Even so, it wasn't able to hide his godly face.
His eyes shined. In the half dark room, his eyes looked like a red gem shining in the moonlight. But more or less it wasn't just deadly beautiful but also blood thirsty and showed murderous intent. Making everyone standing in the hall unable to move.

His eyes looked at his prey, the blonde turned pale and his body turned numb, unable to move.

"Yo..your majesty..King Lucas" one of the subordinates called.
Blonde gritted his teeth, regretting the word he said in an impulse.
'No....I can't miss this chance. If i didn't kill him now. I won't get another chance.'
Even though he was scared and trembling, he couldn't back down. His biggest dream was in front of him. How can he back down now?

"Di..did you know? You not only killed your wife, but you killed your own blood which was in his womb.."

Those red eyes trembled looking at the blonde in disbelief. Lucas smirked. The murderous intent was reducing, he was able to move.

"You went on a rampage when he died. And didn't even realise that your wife was pregnant." Lucas looked at the broken figure in front of him. An extreme satisfaction filled in his heart.

"Your wife didn't know that he was pregnant. If he knew, he wouldn't have committed suicide becuase of you."

Laotian trembled. A beautiful smile showed up in his memory.