Chapter 4

"I can't. I still have something that I need to protect. " He once again looked at the top of the tree and left the space. 

A few seconds after he left. The remaining mental power in the space suddenly began to move. And concentrated on a certain part of the tree. It was the same hole that Laotian searched a few moments ago. On a certain part of that dark hole something shined. All the mental power in the space we're sucked by that light. After absorbing everything, that light dimmed, showing a silver shell of something. It was something Laotian was extremely familiar with.  

……….

"Knock knock.."

When Laotian reappeared in the room he heard someone knocking on his door. 

"Yes, come in.."  he said. 

"Young master." A middle aged man came inside. He bowed his head respectfully. 

"Uncle Zi.." Laotian called. 

"Did he eat.." he asked after a pause. 

Uncle Zi was silent. He was truly surprised. It was surprising for him that his young master cared about something other than his work. Even if he was shocked, he still answered respectfully. 

"Yes.." 

"Mmm…." Mo Laotian sighed in relief.

'I hope he isn't in much pain.'

"And uncle, shift everything from his room to mine. We will stay together from now on." His voice was as cold as ever. 

But Uncle Zi who knew him from childhood immediately realised the excitement in his voice. 

Though Uncle Zi was surprised, he immediately composed himself and gave a positive answer. 

Mo Laotians' eyes become gentle for a moment. Uncle Zi smiled. Even though his young master never expressed his emotions clearly, he can still understand some of it. For instance, he knew his young master loved the young mister. Because if he didn't love him, from his understanding of his young master, he would have never agreed for their marriage. 

In these two years of their marriage, he never saw his young master showing his love. But he knew his master cared about the mister. So he never forgot to take care of the mister. 

He always felt bad for his young master and mister. Even though they loved each other. They never were able to express it. 

But now when he saw his master clearly began to show his love as an elder who cared for them he felt extremely happy. 

Uncle Zi bowed his head and got out of the room. 

"Sigh.."  Mo Laotian leaning on the chair. And massaged between his eyebrows. 

'I cannot waste a chance he gave. For him, for me and for all of my loved ones. I won't spare those people.'

"Lucas.. this time, i will make you regret even being born in this world." His eyes shined with murderous intent. 

Suddenly his star watch twitched.

"Yes…" He answered the call. Hearing his cold voice, the security guard trembled. 

"Ma..Major General… Marshal James is here to see you…" he said. 

Not hearing the answer, the security guard hesitated for a while. And called. 

"Sir…"

"Allow him to enter…" Laotian said. 

"Yes sir…" Security guard sighed in relief. 

Mo Laotian looked out of his office. 

"So he came after all.." He closed his eyes. "I won't repeat the same mistake this time." When he opened his eyes. His eyes turned emotionless once again…

He heard a knock. 

"Come in.." he said. 

A sturdy middle aged man opened the door. He wore a dark green military uniform. His sword-like eyebrows and deep eyes gave him an unfriendly look. 

He saw Mo Laotian sitting on the couch. 

"Your highness, Prince Leon…" He bowed his head and greated  Laotian. 

"Please don't bow your head Marshall. And I would like you to call me General Mo, not Prince Leon.." Mo Laotian said with a clear voice… 

Marshal James sighed.

"However I call you, it will not change the fact that you are the second prince of this great Empire.." His voice was slightly helpless…. 

If it was his previous life. He would have mocked these words. The second prince,.. No, more precisely abandoned prince.

Yes, he was born as a prince, who took his own mother's life with his arrival. His Father was the great emperor of the empire, Emperor George Le' Marcks. He was a great hero and a great husband. He loved his wife more than anything. His wife King* Mo Lan, was also a war hero, who fought side by side with his husband. Their love was famous around the galaxy. If Emperor George was the pillar then King Mo Lan was the roof of the Empire.

With their SS level mental and Spiritual power they defeated all the enemy and brought peace. Their love story was a legend which is the dream of every person in the whole galaxy. 

Their first son Joseph Le' Marcks was the son, born from their love. Though his Mental strength was only AA. They were happy. Because giving birth to a child with high mental power, the risk of birth will increase. 

They loved their son as a treasure. When their son was 10 years old. King Mo Lan once again conceived a child. Everything was good outside. 

But the day he gave birth, King Mo Lan wasn't able to handle the tremendous mental power of his child. Which can even surpass SS level mental power. 

Only after his death did Emperor George know that his wife hid the truth. King Mo Lan knew his child had SS level mental power. But he forced the doctor and informed others that his child was only at the A level mental power. And assured the doctor, saying that he can handle this much with his spiritual power. 

But he wasn't able to. He gave birth to a strong boy and named him Leon Le' Marcks. But he died immediately after naming, causing all the Empire people to mourn his death. 

The Emperor who loved his wife more than anything went riot. King Mo Lan, who knew this would happen after his death, filled a star stone with his spiritual power and gave it to his 10 years old son. With its help, Emperor George calmed down. 

The first thing he did after that, was to send away the child who caused his wife's death. He sends him to an unknown planet. And second prince Leon Le' Marcks lived with his mother's surname Mo Laotian. 

Even his elder brother never looked for him, his father never cared about him. And the only person who gave him a feeling of family was Lucas, Emperor George's nephew and King Mo Pan's adopted son, a ger, whose parents betrayed the Empire for greed and died in the hand of the Emperor. 

So he hated his father and brother. Never want to meet them. When his father and brother 'forgive' him, it was already too late. In order to reunite the family, on the day of the king's anniversary, they called him back. 

And they send his father's trusted subordinate, his mother's best friend, Marshall James. And that day is today.

*King - Ger wife of the Emperor.

           (Same position as the Empress)

(TbC)

________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow🙃.