Spy Love (Angel AU) Diavolo

Your POV

???: Your mission is to infiltrate the Devildom with Simeon and Luke and see how well this exchange program is.

Y/N: I understand, but doesn't Diavolo know when someone lies?

???: Yes, however you will remember this after you have arrived there. It will come to you as a dream every week once a week, so you have no worry about having to remember it when you forget.

Y/N: Oh, alright.

???: You are our most precious angel right after Lucifer and his brothers left, we cannot lose a light from heaven.

Y/N: ...

???:You're dismissed go accompany Simeon, tell him or Luke nothing, just say it was just wishing you all a safe travel, which I do wish you three.

Y/N: Bye *Leaves*

Simeon and Luke waited for you at a portal, they didn't bother to ask for what you discussed with a supreme angel. You three arrive in a what seemed to be a council room, you forgot what you and the SA talked about but you remembered it was about having a safe travel and walked it off.

???: Greetings angels!

You turn to the booming voice to see a tall handsome man with tan skin, red hair, and the brightest pair of golden eyes.

Simon and Luke: Hello

Y/N: *Blush*

Simeon: Excuse her she's a bit shy around new people. *Smiles*

Diavolo: Well, that's alright, Barbatos here will show you to Purgatory Hall.

Y/N: *Nods*

Barbatos guides Simon, Luke, and you to PH and show you your rooms, aside from that a human was going to be sharing PH. However, your thoughts never seemed to forget Diavolo, something about him attracted you. Feeling sleepy, sleep hit you hard that you fell asleep in a minute. That night you had your memories recovered, but it felt different, you were awoken by hard shaking.

Simeon: Y/N! Wake up, we need to go to RAD already.

Y/N: Alright.

After your morning routine and breakfast in the Council room

Diavolo: Good morning everyone! How was your first night here?

Y/N: It was different from the Celestial realm, but less brighter *Chuckles*

Simeon: I agree with Y/N there *Smiles*

Diavolo: *Laughs* That's great! How about Solomon?

Luke: He's seems shady and suspicious.

Everyone chuckles at Luke's comment.

Diavolo POV

It's been 4 months since this program started, when I saw Y/N I felt as if I had butterflies in my stomache. They're the most beautiful angel I have laid eyes on, should I invite here for tea? Yeah I should!

Diavolo: Y/N

Y/N: Yes?

Diavolo: *Light blush* Would you like to have tea with me, I feel this is a way to be more open towards me if you don't mind.

Y/N: Tea would be nice, I'll bake cookies to go along.

here for tea? Yeah I should!

Diavolo: Y/N

Y/N: Yes?

Diavolo: *Light blush* Would you like to have tea with me, I feel this is a way to be more open towards me if you don't mind.

Y/N: Tea would be nice; I would love to accompany you. *Smiles*

Diavolo: Splendid, I will await when you're available.

Your POV

But that day never came, I was eventually sleep talking in my sleep while I dozed off waiting in the council room when I opened my eyes, everyone's eyes were on me, but for some reason when I saw Diavolo's reaction it stung my heart. He looked betrayed and mislead, I had no idea what I had done, but I guess something deep down inside me told me that was not worthy of being an angel. Now I'm in the dungeon, Barbatos had placed me here by Diavolo's orders, I'll just have to wait for whatever punishment awaits me. I was sleeping in the bed, until a knock on the bars woke me up, I turned around to see Diavolo with a tray of food. Unlocking the cell, he walked in and closed the door behind, and sat next to me, as awkward it was, I was glad to have someone next to me.

Diavolo: Why did you mislead me?

I looked into his golden eyes.

Y/N: I don't know what I did wrong, but something inside me is telling me to feel guilty about what I have done. I have dreams that I don't remember I just want everything to make sense!
You tear up, he lifts you by the chin with his hand, and stares into your eyes.

Diavolo: *Sighs* Y/N, I have something to confess to you...

Y/N: What is it?

He looked hesitant, but I could see the light pink blush on his tan cheeks.

Diavolo: I love you...

Y/N: !? *Blush*

Diavolo: I feel in love with you the second day you were here, you have this aura that attracts me the way you seem to glow without there being sunlight here, it just makes me want to keep you here forever.

You just stayed silent.

Diavolo: I know you won't reciprocate my feelings, but I just found this opportunity to tell you how I felt.

He got up to leave, but you got up and hugged him from behind, it seemed to stun him.

Y/N: I LOVE YOU TOO! I don't care if we can't be together, but I want to spend my entire future with you, I would renounce being angel just to be by your side, to wake up every morning by your side!

He turned around to face you, he had a shocked face like a child surprised with a toy.

Diavolo: *Smiles* I'm glad you feel the same way, now let's get you out of here and ask the Supreme Angels about this dream and purpose.

You smile at him, tip toeing on your points to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Diavolo: When we come back I want to shower you in kisses!

Y/N: And I'll give you more kisses even when your busy, that way you stay encouraged.

Diavolo:Deal.

(942 words)

Will try to post every week have fun :)