Dom!Leviathan x F!Mc 🍋

Enjoy~ 7 w 7

"MC! Will you date go me with!"

A few days later...

Levi POV

How did I get in this mess, now I'm more of a blushing mess. MC could show up any moment and I'm still not done getting the projector set. There's a bit of snow on the ground but I don't think it'll snow again. I feel warm hands cover my eyes; I hear their voice. Gosh, I'm back to being a blushing mess.

~

I had finally set the movie up, so we're sitting in the tent covered in thick blankets. They brought 2 boxes of rainbow pizza, they know my favorite, now we're here in complete silen-

There it is... that same sensation... only it's on my hand...

MC" Levi... are you okay? The movie finished...

L" Y-Yeah MC I'm okay

MC" I'm glad you asked me out on a date... this has been fun

L" I'm glad you liked it MC... Do you want to sleep out here?

MC" Sure

Third Person

They lay down next to each other sharing two blankets due to the cold weather outside of the tent. Most of the warmth was Levi, poor him was over heating from having you close to his body, this was new to your senses as well. You both were virgins to the feeling of have these emotions creeping and overtaking your minds and bodies. Turning over to face each other, made your faces nearly touch, you could feel his breath and he could feel yours, "Mc... can..I k-k-k-kiss you?.." this sentence made your eyes go wide. He wanted to kiss you... slowly you leaned in more, you were both rewarded with your lips colliding with each other in a sweet kiss. No word could express the way the sparks and butterflies seemed to fill every sense, it was just you and him in that tent. When you finally broke apart, flushed cheeks were seen. "Mc, I know I-I'm moving fast but, whenever I'm near you... I feel like the main character of an anime that ends up with their love interest. They get together and live happy alongside each other. I want that to be us Mc." He had confessed his feelings to you, you feel warm tear leave your eyes causing him to panic, "MC! You're crying! Was it what I said!" To prevent him from panicking more, you grabbed his face and kissed him again, engulfing him in the bliss of being in love with him. "Levi, I love you too, from the day we watched anime to until I can no longer can." You kissed him again, but things were getting more heated, gasping in between kisses. "Mc..." His voice had a lustful tone in it, but in his eyes they were filled with the sight of you, his player two. He bit your lip for permission to venture into your mouth, you happily obliged feeling his long tounge explore and taste every part of your mouth. You felt something growing near your thigh, you smirked slowly grinding your self on it. You hear his moan hitch into a pitch, in a swift movement he had you pinned to the ground with both your writs held above your head. You could finally see he had turned into his demon form, "Mc...c-c-can I take you?," there was a brief pause between the two of you. Until, you finally confessed, "Levi, ever since I had seen your demon form, I could help but feel like I wanted you to de my first time." "Wait, you're a virgin?" You nodded your head, "Mc, I- are you sure you want a yucky otaku to be your first, because I don't think I deserve-," You grabbed his face and gentle rubbed his cheeks. "There is no one I would want my first to be, now please Levi, fuck me like the girls in the hentai you get off to." Leviathan was flabbergasted, but that made him even more worked up, like auto pilot was turned on. The shy and insecure otaku was replaced with a lustful version of him, ripping yours and his clothes of. You opened your mouth to protest, but he slipped his tail in your mouth to prevent any noise, you could see him lover his head enough for his dragon like tounge come out to lick your nipple. You wanted his touch, no, you need his touch, he switched from time to time from left to right then went up to face you. "Oh Mc, how long have I waited for this moment, I can smell your arousal. I'm going to have fun taking you." You moan at his words, if were turned on before, now you're horny as hell. (Lol). His tounge licked your swollen lips, down your neck, and slowly leading to your crotch. You spread your legs wider for him causing his to chuckle internally, so needy for him. His tounge connected with your clit making your body unwillingly buck more for any more friction his tounge, he grabbed both your thighs and buried his face. You rolled your eyes to the back of your head, if his tail wasn't in your mouth, Mammon would of probably came to intervene this, you stopped thinking about that when you felt him bite your thigh. "You are not allowed to think of anything but me, don't worry when I'm done with you, you'll never want or need any other demon, human, or angel." You could feel his tounge enter you and lick all inside you, he finally took out his tail and you released the most lewd and erotic moans, if you could call them that, from your mouth. You felt him leave almost as if he had sensed your climax, you let out a small whine, until you felt something bigger poke your entrance, looking down you see his double penises, dripping precum and hard. You swallowed nervously, thinking how ware they going to fit inside you, "Don't worry Mc, I'll give you time to adjust, then, there'll be nothing that can stop me from wrecking that virgin pussy of yours." You could feel your pussy clench at his words, slowly you grabbed one of them and began to rub it, "Please Levi, fuck me, fill me with your semen until I look like those anime girls." He grabbed both of your wrists with one hand, while with his other helped him guide one of his shafts to your entrance, "This may hurt, but relax so it doesn't hurt you too much." You nodded, slowly he pushed his shaft halfway looking at you, some tears fell from your eyes, "Levi... Its too much!" He looked down and began to rub your clit and went in to kiss you, "Mc you need to relax." You breathed in and out slowly until he was all the way in, and he way buried deep in your womb. He stayed still waiting for you to give him permission, what was pain turned into pleasure, "Levi! Moe please!" He began to start at a slow pace, picking up the speed to the point you were screaming in pleasure. He lifted one leg to his shoulder, it allowed him deeper access to your womb, your lips connected into a sloppy kiss, your tounges eloping. Your limit was being tested you had already come now you were on your second climax, going slowly into your third. "Mc!" You picked yourself up and moved your leg off his shoulder, now you were sitting on his lap, he was balls deep into you. You both looked at each other's expressions, you felt him swell up a bit inside you, "Levi! I'm going to cum!" "Cum on my dick, I want both of our juices to mix" He grabbed your ass and aggressively shoed you onto his dick, "Scream my name out for my brothers to hear, I want to make sure they know who was your real first." You screamed out his name loud enough that you're pretty sure the whole Devildom heard you. You finally had your third climax and the warm feeling of his seed pouring into you, you both laid down now worrying about cleaning up right now. "I love you Levi" "I love you too Mc"

The next day at breakfast

The brothers hardly touched their food, not after hearing last nights events, Levi came in for his and Mc's plates, and left. Asmo finally spoke up, "THAT'S NOT FAIR! THAT SHOULD HAE BEEN ME!" "WHAT ABOUT ME! I'M HER FIRST!" Levi poked his head back into the dining room, "Actually Mammon, I am Mc's first. Have a good breakfast" and with that he left to tend to his little human who could barely more their body without it aching. Also leaving his brothers flabbergasted at the third born's choice of word but also envious of being Mc's first.

1492 Words

Haven't really been posting but hey, I give ya the first smut. How did I do? Bad probably. :)