Coffee Shop Lucifer X Barista Mc

In this AU the exchange program never existed

Lucifer and Diavolo arrived at a café in the Human realm, the interior was ideal to one of a fairytale décor. They arrived earlier giving them the chance to order off the menu, a waiter/waitress walked up to their table.

Y/N: Hello my name is Y/N, I'll be taking your order.

Diavolo: Hello! Have you decided on something Luci-

Lucifer steps on his foot.

Diavolo: I mean Lucian... T w T

Lucifer (Lucian): Yes I have Damion. I'll have the Americano

Diavolo (Damion): I'll have the pancakes and milk with the special bomb

Y/N: Okay, I'll be back with your orders *Walks away*

3 minutes later

Y/N: Here you go, pancakes, milk bomb, and an Americano *Smiles* Enjoy! *Walks away*

Lucifer's POV

Something about that human seems to catch my attention, their h/c and those e/c remind me of... Lilith. Their charm seems to influence me, I wondered I they were an incubus/succubus in disguise, or maybe a witch, I sipped on my coffee, then I could feel my eyes widen. Shock is shown in my face on how a cup of coffee has me, the taste makes up for how it was made, I chug down my cup and see Diavolo drinking the special bomb milk.

Lucifer (Lucian): Excuse me.

Y/N: Yes sir?

Lucifer: Who made the coffee?

Y/N: I did.

Lucifer: *Stands* I want to give you my praise. You have my respect in making a fine cup of coffee

Y/N: Your welcome, I can give you the strict instructions on how to make it if you want?

Lucifer: Yes pleas-

He gets interrupted by a man in the same attire as Diavolo and Lucifer.

Diavolo: R/n, it's a pleasure to meet you in person

R/n: Sorry for arriving late, my wife was throwing a fit since I always come here instead of her cooking. *Chuckles* I just can't stop coming, the food here is great, not to mention the coffee. Hello Y/N!

Y/N: Hello R/n, here for your blueberry pancakes and vanilla shake?

R/n: I can't have a proper day without my meal

Y/N: Alright, I'll be back shortly, and I'll be back with the instruction for you Lucian. *Leaves to kitchen*

R/n: Alright fellas! Let's get to business.

Few hours later after Diavolo signed the contract, he and Lucifer left to return to the Devildom. Lucifer anxiously waited until he was at home to make his coffee. Y/n had provided him with the same coffee grounds that they use, he arrives home. Ignoring the mess his brothers had created, he leaves to the kitchen leaving his brothers baffled.