~Casino Love~

In this au Mc is an entertainer, for this one its a singer obviously, I'll include a song so you don't have to imagine Jessica Rabbit's voice. Enjoy.~

Also, lets make ya'll into a demon ;)

'Tis was a normal night in the Devildom, Mammon, Avatar of Greed, had just gotten down from being hanged for the billionth time this month. Now, he was on his way to go gamble what little he had, but with a condition... that all the brothers would go with him to supervise him to not get them into more problems.  They made their way to the casino and entered to being blasted by a wave sweat and cologne hitting their noses, it was repulsive to the brothers but intoxicating to the second eldest. Mammon scurries to the slots the rest blink and see him at a different slot, making the brothers question if he can teleport, Lucifere grabs the white haired demon from his ear and drags him to a seating dining area.

Mammon: Owowowowowowowowowowowowowowwo 

Lucifer lets go of his arrognat brother's ear and sits him down.

Mammon: What the heck Lucifer!?

Lucifer: Just becasue I allowed you to come back here with the rest of us, doesn't mean that you can run around like a fool. 

Before Mammon could protest , on the small stage a presentor tapped on the mic to get everyone's attention. "Good evening, hope you all have been betting, well, as if an angel sent from above, onight we have a special preformance for you all. I give ya, (Stage name). Small applauses were heard, on the stage stepped out a handsome/sensual looking demon, the way the hips raised andn fell, and the shine of their skin.

 Small applauses were heard, on the stage stepped out a handsome/sensual looking demon, the way the hips raised andn fell, and the shine of their skin

Asmo: Ohlala~ Who is that little devil?~

For the first time, Mammon sat still and quite, it was as if he was hexed, the look of curiosity and lust filled his eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off the their body, seeing every curve and edge, trying to map it.

If you're a dude:

If your a gourl:

The demon drothers watched as the little devil swung their hips to the rythme of the song, attracting attention from everyone in the casino. However, Mammon, was on the edge of his seat, no thought of gambling or stealing, well stealing them away from other demon's sinful glances. He turned back to the stage after glaring at some lower demons, he was caught with their e/c staring deep into his soul if he had one. Mammon adored the way they smirked while singing and looking at him, it was decided.

After the show, he asked the announcer is he could get have a talk with (Stage name).

Announcer: Of course, that is if you can afford it.

Mammon dugg into his pockets and pushed Goldie towards him, anyhting just to see his song bird

The announcer swipped the card to withdraw the amount, and showed him where he could find you. At the front of your door, he stood there, the announcer had left him to attend a VIP member, leaving Mammon alone. His brother's were worried but they were held back since it was only one person who could see you. He knocked on the door, it opened, he was meet with a sight that would make him melt into a puddle. He saw you with a silk robe over your delecate body, seeing through it and having a better look at your body.

You: You lost darlin'?~

He could have sworn that he saw stair to the Celestial Realm, welcoming him back after dieing to such a beautiful voice. All he could get out were stutters.

You: Too shy to talk?~ Well I can fix that

The door closed for a second until it reopened to see you wearing normal clothing, that seemed to do the trick since Mammon's face wasn't as red as it was before.

You: So, I believe I asked you a question.

Mammon: I - You- You have a beautiful voice.

You: Why thank you, but I don't beleive that The Avatar of Greed came to my room just to tell me I have a beautiful voice.

Mammon: I- Would ya like to have a sometime drink?

You: Never had a somtime drink, but if you wanted to ask me to have a drink with you, I'm free on Sundays and Mondays. 

Mammon felt pressure on his cheek, not realizing that you had just givin him a quick peck on the cheek.

You: See ya around darling.

With hat the door closed and he was left alone in the hallway, that was until he saw someone with a rose coming for her door.

Mammon: Sorry pal, but (Stage name) can't talk to ya! I'm her lover, and you won't even have the chance ta compare to me.

The suitor turned around before throwing the rose on the ground, that night, Mammon had not gambled leaving his brothers baffled. However, Mammon was on cloud nine knowing that his little song bird was thinking abouthim, and that he was going to talk to them soon. 

Word count: 891