Chapter 2

Taehyung is pregnant again. This is to be expected because as long as Jungkook wants it to happen, Taehyung can't help but cave to his requests.

It's just that this time, Taehyung has to take care of two children, instead of one. Jungkook has always been a bastard, insistent on wanting to expand the family and adamant on doing it with him several times a night, every night – even refusing to pull out after. Meanwhile, there is also the pitiful Jeon Jeonghoon who waits for Taehyung to tell him bedtime stories every night.

There is no child who does not like sweet or candy-flavoured pheromones, but Jungkook has always been possessive and monopolizing of his mother so Jeonghoon could only quietly climb into Taehyung's when everyone else is sound asleep at night.

At first, it was peaceful. But after, little Jeon had a revelation. This isn't right at all. This is my mother, mine. In the future, there'll be more children who will fight over him. If I don't snatch up all the attention now, I will become the lowest priority ranking member in my family! So Jeonghoon began coming up with plans to steal his mother away from his father.

The struggle starts early in the morning when little Jeonghoon finds himself back in his own room when he gets up in the morning. Taehyung is sitting on the side of his bed as he arranges his son's clothes. He's been pregnant for more than four months, and the bulge of his lower abdomen is clearly visible. Jeonghoon rubbed his eyes and sat up, reaching his hands to Taehyung for a hug and kiss. Taehyung smiled at the gesture and was about to reciprocate when the door slammed open, and there stood Jungkook outside with an unhappy expression.

"Is it so difficult for you to get up? If you can't catch the school bus, you have to walk to school by yourself."

Taehyung realized that even Jungkook could get jealous of his own son, so he immediately got up to console him, only kissing Jeonghoon's cheek after he left.

Little Jeonghoon failed to act like a baby for the first time. As he sat on the school bus, the other children haplessly sang school songs with the teacher while Jeonghoon lowered his head for a long time without a peep of noise. His classmates who sat at his table only watched him and stopped talking as well.

In class, the teacher taught everyone how to make handcrafted roses. Jeonghoon studied hard and wanted to go home and give one to Taehyung, but his handiwork wasn't the best, compared to the rose bouquet that Jungkook often gave to Taehyung. In fact, the roses on the bouquet were always gorgeous and you could even smell the flowers inside the house from far away.

Throwing the origami flowers he folded into the waste paper bin, he carried a small stool and sat near the door, looking up at the sky listlessly. One of his deskmates noticed his lonely self and picked up the crumpled little flower from the trash can. Placing it in his pocket, he dragged another stool and sat next to Jeonghoon.

"What's with you today?"

"My mother doesn't love me anymore."

"No way, your mother doesn't love you? I love you! I'll give my flower to you."

"Ah. Thank you."

"En... My grandpa knows how to make cookies. They are very delicious. Do you want to come to my house to play?"

"Okay!"

"Yay! Okay! Let me tell you, my house has..."

...

Jeonghoon, who had been in good company for the entire afternoon, was in a good mood. He made a promise with his deskmate to visit him during the weekends and returned home with a bounce in his step.