Chapter 13

Victor and Sasha stared in horror at the gigantic figure. The figure was a mutated censor, most of its clothes were torn off, save for its pants, and it was swollen and had pulsating red sores on its stomach.

"What the hell is that?!" Victor exclaimed. "I believe that's a Mega-Censor don't worry I'll take care of it." Sasha reassured before stepping forward to the beast. "You are my creation and I command you to stop!" Sasha commanded to the Mega-Censor. 

The Mega-Censor only stared at Sasha before laughing in his face. It then raised its gigantic stamp, preparing to smash Sasha and Victor into the ground. Sasha swiftly pushed Victor before he could be crushed by the stamp.

"Sasha!" Victor looked in horror as he watched Sasha be smashed to the ground. The Mega-Censor cackled in sick joy before lifting the stamp to reveal Sasha smashed on the bottom.

"Ouch." Sasha groaned. "Sasha, you're alive!" Victor exclaimed. "Now's the time to earn your badge Victor!" Sasha shouted before being smashed into the ground again.

Victor then began to rapidly shoot psi-blasts towards the beastly censor, before being smashed into the ground as well. 

"Victor, you need to defeat that censor!" Sasha shouted. "I know! I know!" Victor shouted back. This battle was going to take a while.

---♡---

"Finally, world domination is within my grasp!" Doctor Doctor cackled, "Now I can harness its psychic potential for myself and rule the world!". Doctor Doctor turned to her henchmen "Quick, find a way for me to take all the psychic energy out of this Psitanium!". 

The henchmen looked at each other nervously, before a blue henchman stood forward "Uh, I think there's something you should know...". Doctor Doctor furrowed her brows "What is it?".

"Well uh, you can't actually harness psychic energy like that." The henchman answered. "Then how do I harness it?" Doctor Doctor asked.

"You need a psychic's brain to do that. As Psitanium is incredibly harmful to non-psychic brains." The henchman replied. Doctor Doctor stood dead silent; her left eye was slightly twitching. "Now you've done it."  A yellow henchwoman hissed.

 "Aaaaaarrrggh!" Doctor Doctor screamed as she stomped up and down on the ground in a fit of rage. "Every. Single. Time. Every single time I have the upper hand on UZZ, just something pops up that hinders my progress!" Doctor Doctor shouted.

"Well, I know a way we can solve your problem," Doctor Doctor looked to see none other than Kent B. Trusted standing in a corner of the room.

"I attended the UZZ Spring Ball last night and found out something very interesting about Victor." Kent pulled out a small mechanical spider with a camera on its forehead.

A hologram then appeared from the spider's camera and showed Victor's psychic rampage from last night. A sinister grin curled upon Doctor Doctor's lips as she watched.

"Hasn't your mother warned you about playing with things you don't understand Victor?" She said.

Doctor Doctor turned to her henchmen "Quick, head over to the UZZ base and kidnap Victor!". "One problem with that, Victor apparently ran away and UZZ can't find him." Kent interjected.