Chapter 15 // second report

Day fifteen

Saturday

Allison is already awake

Allison is already awake. She is making her ready for her meeting that is already in 5 minutes. James woke up in her bed and saw her sitting on her chair putting make-up on.

"You also look beautiful without all that make-up, you know." James says in a sleepy voice.

Allison looks at James, who is stretching out before coming out of her bed. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Is your meeting not in five minutes already?" He asks while finally climbing out of bed.

"Yes, I just need to do one thing." She says as she brings her make-up up to her throat, covering her bruises.

James stands next to her with a confused look on his face. He didn't understand why she covered her bruises when it was just an accident.

Allison saw the way he looked and took his hand in hers. "I know it was an accident, but if Steve sees this again he would freak out and send me directly home. I really don't want to leave and you know that." Allison explains.

These words made James really happy. He kisses Allison's forehead before he makes his way to the bathroom.

"See you later!" Allison says before she closes the door.

Progress Report 2

Patient: James Buchanan Barnes

Date: April 28, 2018

1. Anger - Barnes hasn't been angry for a whole week. He feels happy about it because he realizes that he is making progress and he knows that's a good thing. Also when he lost control over his anger, he always was unhappy with himself, so he felt really comfortable about the progress. But yesterday he lost control again: more information about it in the incident.

2. Conversations - on wednesday we had our second session. Barnes was less nervous than the first time. He opened up really quick and he tells more how he feels about some situations. He also felt relieved that I will stay for another week, he appreciates my help and he knows that he needs the help. On the other days we still have our little conversations where sarcasm still plays a huge role. Every day he feels more comfortable talking with me and every day he opens up more to me.

3. Arrangements - control over anger = succeeded (even though he lost control yesterday, one day is harder than the other)

Coming out of his bedroom more often = succeeded, I thought his bedroom was some safe place where he hid but Barnes told me he feels more free when he leaves his room. Barnes felt more like he was trapped there, now he feels like he can breathe again. Everyday we have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. He sometimes even cooks.