Chapter 24 // part two

Day twenty three

Sunday

Then suddenly the back up man's phone rings

Then suddenly the back up man's phone rings. All he says is 'yes boss'. They are gonna kill me. I know it for sure. I can't die! I never told James how much he means to me! How much I lo-uhm yes love him! I fucking love him!

"Free the woman." The back up man says. Wait what? Am I hearing this right? They are letting me go? With what reason?

The man who hitted me walks up to me and frees me. "You are so lucky you are the only one who knows where he is, otherwise you would be dead by now sweetheart." He says as he grabs my hair and hits my head against the wall. Everything goes black and I pass out or did I die?

 Everything goes black and I pass out or did I die?

"Okay Buck calm down. You know Allison, she would do anything for you! She is not going to leave you here, you know that. You know how much her job means to her and you know damn good that she won't leave until you are 100% better." Steve says to calm me down.

It actually works, I calm down by his words because I think back at something Allison told me -I meant what I said James, I will always be here for you even if this doesn't work out the way we want it.- Steve is right. She wouldn't just leave, something is wrong.

"Buck?" I barely hear Steve's voice, I am too far gone in my thoughts when another memory flashes before my eyes.

~Memory~

"Are you still sure you can fix me after today?" I asked, laughing.

Allison places her head on my chest, "yes, I am not leaving here until you are better again"

"Will I still see you if one day I get better?" I asked nervously.

She looks up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. "If you want that or have need for that. I will always be here for you James, always."

~End of memory~

"You are right Steve. Maybe she needs some time or whatever. I guess I just wait until she comes back.. thank you for uhm this." If I am being honest, I am so happy to have Steve back in my life. I have back a person in my life where I can count on. I trust him with my life, even after everything that happened on the train, I still trust him, I always will.