Chapter 26 // healing

Day twenty five

Tuesday

Allison tries to get out of bed until two hands grab her lightly-making sure not to hurt her- making her stop from leaving the bed

Allison tries to get out of bed until two hands grab her lightly-making sure not to hurt her- making her stop from leaving the bed. "You are not allowed to leave this bed." James says seriously in his deep morning voice.

"James, I need to use the bathroom!" Allison screams as she can't hold it anymore.

"Oh fuck ofcourse." James says as he jumps out of the bed and carries Allison in bridal style to the bathroom.

"Thank you." Allison says as he places her on the toilet.

"Tell me when you are done, so I can carry you back. You are not allowed to walk." James says before he leaves the bathroom.

"Am I allowed to breathe?" Allison jokes as she does her things.

"Breathing, sleeping, eating and going to the toilet are the only things you're allowed to do!" James replies back from the other side of the room.

"Yes sir, I am done by the way." Allison says while she washes her hands.

James walks in ready to take Allison back up in bridal style but she stops him. "Can I at least brush my teeth and refresh myself a little? I haven't showered for 2 days!"

"Fine, but don't leave the bathroom until I am back with your breakfast." James says before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes dad." Allison says playful as she rolls her eyes.

"I am sorry that I care about you.. you are still healing so be careful" James warns in a caring way.

"I know.. just blame it on the medication because my body feels completely fine." Allison assures him.

James chuckles, "Just wait until they have worn off."

"What was that again the part of you caring about me?" Allison teases.

"Be ready when I am back!" James screams while he leaves the lab.

Allison laughs before she takes her toothbrush and fills a cup with water. She looks at herself in the mirror and sees for the first how terrible she looks. On her face are ugly bruises and scars.

Allison starts breathing heavier as she gets flashbacks from what happened. She drops the cup with water and falls down on the floor. She puts her hands on her chest as she tries to control her breathing.

 She puts her hands on her chest as she tries to control her breathing