Chapter 61 // shopping

"So what do you think?" I ask a little unsure while I stand in the middle of Wanda's room

"So what do you think?" I ask a little unsure while I stand in the middle of Wanda's room. She is sitting on her bed as she looks at me with big eyes of what I just asked her.

Without answering my question she stands up and hugs me. First I'm surprised but in the end I hugged her back. "I think it's a great idea and if the tests are okay, I would love to."

"Really?" I ask excitedly as I break away from the hug and Wanda gives me a nod. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how happy you are going to make Allison and how happy you make me." I admit.

I hate waking up alone, without James

I hate waking up alone, without James. Especially when he did not tell me beforehand. Normally when he goes on missions in the morning he always tells me so now I'm worried maybe something happened.

I shake the worrying thoughts of me and take place at the dining table. I take a sip from my coffee before checking my phone to see if James sended me where he went off but I have zero notifications. I place my phone back down before taking a bite of my sandwich with nutella.

Just when I decided to send my first message to James the door of the place opened. I take a last sip from my coffee before getting off my chair.

"Where have you b- Wanda?" I interrupt myself as I turn towards the door and see Wanda walking in after James. She gives me a warm smile causing the worry to leave my body.

"Good morning, doll." James says before he walks towards me and places a small kiss on my lips. His eyes leave mine and go towards my coffee.

"You can have it." I say and James gives me a happy smile before taking my coffee and drinking all of it. I shake my head chuckling to myself before walking towards Wanda.

"What's up, Wands?" I ask while giving her a hug to greet her. We move away from each other before she answers me.

"Well it's your last free day and I have no missions on the planning for today so what do you think about shopping?" She asks with a grin.

I look towards James to see if he is okay with not spending my last free day with him but he acts like he is not listening to our conversation.

"I think it's a great idea but what are you guys hiding from me?" I ask as I cross my arms before my chest while narrowing my eyes at both of them.