𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚋

(Take a shot every time ange cries -editor Peyton)

Trigger warning:

Angst, Fluff, Violence, Mention of Blood and organs, Intense situations, etc

(Idk if it's worth a trigger warning but there you go.)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I hope you like attention

"I hope you like attention." Angelina says.

Previously On

"You could've told me. You know? What's it's been like for you." Angelina says "About Steven." Angelina adds.

"For what it's worth, I had it under control until you..." Marc couldn't finished the sentence and she knew what he was talking about.

"Blipped." Angelina says.

She hears punching and roars and of course her curiosity gets the better of her and she goes to observe the sound.

The corridors lights go black and the only light is a singular light that flickers.

She quickly sees a sink getting thrown into a wall and the monster try and escape.  She jumps back but gets dragged back in. She continues getting closer.

She looks into the entrance of the bathroom. She notices a cloaked figure drag the monster back into the destroyed bathroom, and starts punching it repeatedly.

The cloaked figure turns around to face Angelina.

"What the Fu-"

"Please, just let Steven out before you blow this." Angelina begs.

"Not a chance. All right, what do you see?" Marc asks and K.I.T. scans.

"Well, the burial practices are in line with that studenwachen texts." Angelina says.

"He said I had a right to know." Angelina says turning her head to face him for a minute and boy did she regret it.

She quickly turned back to the road and mentally praying that Marc didn't notice her red face.

'He is really well built and toned...' Angelina thinks.

"I have no idea." Marc says grabbing a shirt from the back seat. She tries her best to keep her eyes on the road.

"Marc, we need Steven." Angelina says watching Marc as he sighs.