𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Accessing File...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Angelina and Marc get out of the car in front of a cabin that sits next to a river as Angelina grabs a bouquet of flowers from the passenger side.

The two intertwines there hands as they approach the house as the front door opens and out runs Morgan with Pepper and Happy behind

"Angelina!"

"Hi Morgan!" Angelina says, picking Morgan up and peppering her face with kisses as she spins her around "How are you princess?" She asks placing her down

"Look, what I got!" Morgan shows her a temporary tattoo of a unicorn "That's awesome!" She says and she notices Morgan's gaze turned to Marc who stepped back to watch the two girls interact.

"Morgan," Angelina walks towards Marc and pulls him toward "This is Marc, my boyfriend." Angelina says as Marc gets on his knees to meet Morgan's level.

"Is he your prince?" Morgan randomly asks and Angelina turns to Marc and smiles "No, he's my Knight, which is wayyyy better than a prince." Angelina says and Morgan smiles as she drags Marc off somewhere and Angelina smiles as Pepper and Happy approach her.

"You finally got a date, huh?" Happy asks and Angelina chuckles "The wonders of a life and death situation in Egypt." Angelina says hugging Happy then Pepper.

"Tony would be happy for you. And I'm happy for you." Pepper says and Angelina smiles "Thanks, speaking of Tony..." Angelina motions with the Bouquet.

"You know where to find it." Pepper says and Angelina nods as she walks towards the forest.

"Marc." Angelina calls and Marc's head turns to her and she motions to where she was going and he nods and she heads into the forest.

Finally she arrives in front of Tony's grave and she sits down in front of the grave, fiddling with the flowers as she spoke.

"Hey, Tony. It's... It's been awhile. Life's been crazy. I found Marc, well Steven actually, a personality of Marc when I moved to London. Lucky huh?" Angelina smiles fondly at the interaction she and Steven awkwardly had.

"Turns out he was an Avatar for an Egyptian god. Crazy right? Then me, Layla, and Steven got involved in a crazy cult that was after this scarab that leads them to a tomb that holds a dangerous goddess, Ammit." Angelina says playing with a stem of one of the flowers.

"Me and Marc went to the temple to stop the Cult. I nearly died from a crazy zombie- thing. And ironically... Me and Marc got shot. We both died, went through memories and got taken to the Fields of Reeds and... it was peaceful... Then me and Marc got resurrected and I became an Avatar for the goddess Isis." Angelina says, picturing the wings on her back as she continues.