𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Ya'll ain't ready for this awesome finale!

Enjoy... :)

Rose-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harrow takes out a pistol and shoots Marc.

Marc gets thrown back and Angelina's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hands so she doesn't let out a scream.

...Previously on...

"I'm dead? We're dead?" Marc motions to him and Steven and Angelina's vision goes blurry then she realizes.

"You did." She whispers and the two turn to Angelina.

"I watched you die." she says.

Angelina suddenly stops in her tracks as unbearable pain suddenly spreads throughout her whole body as if something pierced her stomach.

"M-marc, S-Steven?" She says and she falls to the ground holding her stomach and the two males rush over to her.

"Shit, hey it's gonna be okay." Marc says and their eyes trail to her stomach where blood suddenly starts spreading over her clothes.

"I'll see you in the Field of Reeds, my Moon." she says softly using all of her strength to look at her Moon one last time.

"Angel, baby, don't talk like that, it'll be okay." Marc says shaking his head and Angelina smiles. "I love you, Marc Spector." she says as she closes her eyes and she takes her last breath as her body goes limp in his bloodied arms.

...

Angelina gasps awake as she quickly sits up from her spot, she quickly looks down at her stomach and sees no blood, but a scar of where the bullet was. Angelina looks around the room she was in and she realizes where she was.

She was in her childhood bedroom, she climbs off the bed and she looks down to realize she was in different clothes.

"Hello! I was not expecting you for a bit." She says chuckling and Angelina looks at her as the goddess's wings spread open.

"Aren't you Isis? Goddess of-"

"Fertility. Yes I am." She says. "And I will be the one to take you to the Fields of Reeds." Isis says.

The two watch the scales but they never balance. "Oh goodness, they're not balancing." Isis says and Angelina looks at Isis..

...

"You could've told me. You know? What's it's been like for you." Angelina says. "About Steven." Angelina adds.

"For what it's worth, I had it under control until you..." Marc couldn't finish the sentence and she knew what he was talking about.

"Blipped." Angelina says.

"Yeah..."

"What happened?" Angelina asks "doesn't matter." Marc says voice slightly cracking and Angelina grabs his hands gently.