Push and Pull.

Warning: sexual explicit content
[for mature audiences only].

Zaria

The drive to Allen's hotel room seemed to last about thirty seconds since I fell asleep on the way there. My body and mind was drained from the drama and heat I had to endure throughout the day.

By the time we got to his room, I rushed to the shower to wash the stress away. Let all the emotions that conjured up from the day swirl down the drain until there was none left. Once I was done, I moisturized my body and washed my face clean from any makeup or grime I missed in the shower.

"Yeah that's cool. Make sure it's all taken care of before I touched down though." I hear Allen speaking to someone else on the phone.

He's been talking on that thing for a while now but I'm not trippin'. I know he gotta handle his business.

After placing some toothpaste on my toothbrush, I started brushing my teeth like there was no tomorrow. Getting lost in a trance, I start to think about how two separate fights would've happened if I acted on my intrusive thoughts. It would've been satisfying to lay a punch on Sylvia's face but I knew better than to get myself into a altercation.

As I'm coming back to reality, I could feel a pair of eyes on me.

I turn to my side realizing Allen is watching my every move. He's no longer on the phone and his expression is unclear but subtle at the same time. My insides immediately starts flipping with slight irregular movements.

Nervousness, that's all.

I return my focus onto my task, spitting out the remainder of the toothpaste before scrubbing my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

"Hurry up and get ya ass over here." He demands.

I look over to see that he's giving me a once over while slightly licking over his bottom lip. With no arguing, I blush lightly while wrapping up my hygienic routine.

Despite how I was feeling about todays events, I'm still craving for a dose of him. I made my way over while briefly taking in the setting. The air is on, room is chilled, most of the lights are turned off with the exception of the bedside lamp.

It's perfect for what we're about to do.

"Damn, look at you." He compliments lowly.

I straddle his lap, letting his kisses trail all over my collar bones and shoulders.

"Take this off." He says while reaching for my oversized t-shirt.

I stop him before he could remove it.

"Go freshen up first."

"For what?"

"For me! You smell like outside."

"Girl you better love as I am."

He starts kissing on my neck while pulling me close, causing me to laugh and push him away.

"I'm serious. Go wash up."