Chapter 4

Me: *Peacefully writing fanfic online*
My Best Friend: *Finds my fanfic*
Me: *Terrified that best friend is going to tease me* (he probably will eventually)
My Best Friend: *Gets emotionally involved with this story and begs me for updates*
Me: *Dedicates the book to them because why the hell not?*

Anyway, love you Bon3zB and I hope you enjoy the chapter and the book.

TW: Panic Attacks, Accidental Kicking

Patton and Logan exchanged glances. Without saying a word, the men seemed to have a whole conversation and come to a conclusion. With a nod, Logan looked up to the boys on the staircase, "Roman, Remus, why don't you go see if your friends can play. Take your phones, we'll call you when you can come home."

Meanwhile Patton turned to Janus again, "Can you sit down with us kiddo? We just want to talk about this. You too Virgil. Is that okay?"

Virgil nodded and squeezed Janus's hand, but upon realizing his older brother wasn't going to give an answer, simply led the way into the living room for them all. Virgil sat down next to his brother before leaning against the older boy's shoulder. Logan followed them into the living room, the two other boys were putting on their shoes and coats, and Patton had disappeared into the kitchen. He reappeared a few moments later with a tray of cookies and several glasses of water. Janus watched as Logan helped get everything to the coffee table safely and then as two dining room chairs were dragged over to face the couch.

"So," Patton said once everything was set, "Virgil has a brother, and a voice apparently." The man gave a small half-hearted laugh, "The poor kiddo hasn't said much of anything since before he arrived."

Janus wasn't completely surprised about that, Virgil had gone non-verbal several times before.

"How did you locate us?" Logan asked, "You would think the adoption agency would keep our address private."

Janus shrugged, "I broke into Ryan's office and hacked into his computer."

Logan raised an eyebrow, Janus couldn't tell if he was impressed or concerned, "You hacked a computer that technically belongs to the government?"

'Any government that separates siblings from each other can go screw itself,' Janus thought to himself, "Well, not really hacked, he has them all written down on a paper taped under his keyboard," He answered, before pausing, "Most of the passwords," he corrected, "Pretty much all except one, and that was really more of a lucky guess then actual hacking. I've known the guy for six years so yeah."

Logan nodded and Patton reached to hold his... husbands? Boyfriend? Whatever they were, they were holding hands now, "We had no idea Virgil had any siblings, it wasn't in his file and no one told us."

"That... doesn't sound like Ryan," Janus muttered, "But, I don't know, they all seemed really adamant that Virgil come stay with you guys." Janus looked towards his younger brother, "How you doing squirt?"

Virgil shrugged, "Patton makes good cookies," he said, handing one of the many cookies he had grabbed to his older brother, "And Logan helps me with my homework. I know how to divide now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Virgil replied with a nod as he took another bite out of the cookie.

Janus looked back to Patton and Logan, frowning for a moment at the smiles on their faces. They looked so touched and happy. Just because Virgil had complimented some stupid cookies? They probably weren't even that good, they were probably just from a box mix or some- damn. How dare his taste buds betray him like that. Here he was expecting- maybe even hoping for- mediocre cookies and instead he got what must have been heaven in the form of a pastry.