Character Sheet

TW: House fire, seperation of siblings, (Janus + Virgil's past) 

Ages are based on what age they were in the original story.

Janus Devan Owens:
Age: 16
Sexuality: Demiromantic, Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Past: Janus's parents passed away in a house fire when he was ten, orphaning him and his younger brother Virgil. Janus was the only survivor of the fire, Virgil having been staying at a family member's house the night of the fire. Janus then spent several months in the hospital recovering from his injuries, which left him scarred and with impaired vision in one eye. After being released from the hospital Janus and Virgil spent years in foster care, some of which were unsafe. When he was fourteen he and Virgil were nearly adopted, but the couple ended up changing their minds.

Virgil Jeanie Owens:
Age: 9
Sexuality: Grayromantic, Graysexual, Attracted to All Genders
Pronouns: Questioning (Not until teenage years)
Past: Virgil's parents passed away in a house fire when he was three, orphaning him and his older brother Janus. Virgil was staying at a family members house, and so was uninjured. But his brother was in the hospital for months due to his injuries. The two of them were placed in foster care, some homes were better than others but for the homes that weren't great Virgil always had his brother. The two were almost adopted a couple of years ago, but after a particularly bad anxiety attack the couple changed their minds and the two were placed back in the system.

Roman Avery Ximenez Sanders:
Age: 12
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him

Remus Fleur Ximenez Sanders:
Age: 12
Sexuality: Pansexual
Pronouns: He/They (Discovers this at about 17ish)

The Twins Past:
Past: TBR

Remington 'Remy' Aristide Coleman:
Age: 16
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Past: TBR

Patton Theo Sanders:
Age: 44
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Past: TBR

Logan Fabian Davies-Sanders:
Age: 43
Sexuality: Grayromantic, Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Past: TBR