Prologue

"As the Cheery blossom flower still falls, know that I'll just be waiting at the edge of a waterfall."

Haitani Rindou

Today is my 9th birthday and I didn't feel like I wanted to celebrate. My mom has been nagging me all day that I should posture more like my brother or I should always wear a smile like Ran. Ran was the eldest child and according to my mom, the 'better flower'. She has an obsession with flowers, that's why me and my brother's name has a meaning that involves some flower shit.

I wasn't with my brother, I wanted to check out this playground I found all on my own. Sometimes I cling to Ran too much that people get the idea of 'Rindou is the weaker Haitani'.

I scoffed, me and my brother has equal in talents. If you take us on one-on-one, you just have to make a choice who's more brutal.

I arrived at the playground and it was so pretty. I wonder why no one has come here yet. There was overgrowned vines at the monkey bars and the slide, but it still looked manageable to slide and play in.

I started wondering around, sliding and climbing once in a while. There was also a flower field that had grown behind the playground. It was so pretty, I wanted to make a flower crown for Ran as an apology for storming out of the house.

"Ara? Why's a cute kid like you doing here?"

I heard a calm feminine voice behind me. I flinch as I got startled by the voice, the flower crown getting ruined.

"Ah... Sorry if i startled you." I whipped my head towards the voice and saw a pretty girl smiling apologeticaly. "What are you doing little one."

I didn't know if I could trust her, but even if she tries to harm me in any way I'll just escape. I don't underestimate my speed and others didn't too, I'm hella fast and people doesn't deny that. Plus even if I tell her what I'm doing, by the end of the day she'll just disappear from my memory. Or is she? "I'm making a flower crown for my Aniki..."

"Ahh~ that's cute, you appreciate your brother." her voice was calming and the thought that I could trust her went through my mind. "When I startled you, your flower crown got ruined. Correct?" I nodded. "Then... I'll help you with it." she said while crouching down next to me. Soon she then kneeled in the almond muddy ground.

"You're going to get muddy, miss." I stated, eying her pants that's about to get mudded by the dirt. "And you don't have to help me."

"I insist, and don't mind my pants. I'm used to it." I got a pretty good look at her now. She had blonde hair with pretty purple eyes. She was wearing a hoodie and baggie pants. "I'm [Y/n], pleased to meet you..."

"Rindou."

She smiled and nodded. "Pleased to meet you Rindou-kun."

Started a new book 'cause I felt over joyed by the Ran fanfic I made.

This time, my writing is organized and a little bit more formal.

Thank you for the 1K+ reads and the 100+ votes in ԃԃ Ⴆҽαɾ||Haitani RanXfem!reader!

Unlike the Ran fanfic I made, this one has an actual plot and I plan on finishing the Ran fic first then I'll focus my ass on this one.

Hope you guys like the story so far!

Have a good day/night!