No. 2

Haitani Ran

"Sorry for the intrusion... Mother–

The person with the fox mask and jacket/cloak scoffed out a chuckle...

If I can even call you that" she continued.

'What did she mean by 'mother', is this some kind of prank?... Don't be delusional Ran, mother never pulled pranks before, why would she start now?' Kitsune— 'I concluded a name for the meantime "Kitsune" meaning fox and the fact I can't tell what's their gender because of the damn voice distorter'

[A/n:this is all on Ran's POV:3]

Kitsune jumped off the stage and started to walk towards us. Me and Rindou was just staring at Kitsune but mother seemed to be troubled and had a distressed face. 'Honestly I'm thanking Kitsune because she or he made this party more interesting to be in'

"Wha–what... Are you— doing here!?" mother stuttered. I'm coming to the conclusion that she is scared of Kitsune. "How did you get passed all the security and guards!?"

"Your as gullible as ever." Kitsune countered back. "Your so called security was easy to hijack, and your guards?" Kitsune scoffed another chuckle. "Easy to beat."

Mother was now visibly sweating and her distress face turned into a horrified one. 'If you can even call it a face.'

"Right! Why'd I came here?..." She brought up her hand towards her chin. 'Whoever you are, are you even thinking or just trying to make my mother terrified.... I deeply respect you now.'–Ran "To spend time with my precious little brother's ofcourse!" Kitsune continued. Me and Rindou instinctively had widened eyes. "You wouldn't mind... Right mother"

The way Kitsune said "mother" had a little— scratch that. It was filled with venom and hatred, plus sarcasm.

"What do you mean by little brother's!?" Rindou yelled. I can clearly tell that he's filled with anger. Why wouldn't he? A stranger suddenly barges in claiming to be our sibling. The possibility of mother having another child; And lies possibly spreading althrough the air.

Kitsune then pulled down her jackets/cloaks hood, smooth blond hair that just land a few inches longer below her shoulders. Revealing her gender. 'A girl.' I thought. She then started to take off her voice distorting device displayed on her neck and her fox mask, revealing a pair of familiar purple orbs.

To all of us. Rindou had the most confused face.

"... Y/n...–nee-chan..?"

'So that was the rea— excuse me!? Nee-chan?! NEE-chan!?'    "Rin?... You know.. Her?" I looked over to my so called "mother" then to the said girl.