No. 1

[Y/n]

"I'm [Y/n], pleased to meet you..."

"Rindou."

I smiled and nodded. "Pleased to meet you Rindou-kun."

'Rindou...' I chuckled. Rindou eyed me from the side and was probably thinking why was I chuckling. 'Happy birthday... I want to say that to you... So bad.' My chuckle's died down and turned into a pained smile.

I then helped him with the flower crown for his 'Aniki'. 'Relationships with siblings is cute... Wish I can be like that with you guys.'

"Miss [Y/n]?" I whipped my head to the side to get a clear view of Rindou. "How old are you?" Rindou was still focusing on the flower crown but sometimes I get a glimps of him side eying me which made me chuckle at his cuteness.

"I'm 12, and please drop the 'miss' it's kinda... How do you say this..." I rubbed my chin with my thumb and index finger and hummed.  "Out of place for me.."

"Why would it be 'out of place'
mi— [Y/n]?"

"I just don't think I deserve the title 'miss'" Rindou nodded and continued to fix the flower crown. "You said you have an older brother... What's his name?"

I started making my own flower crown and tried helping Rindou at times where he gets stuck at something and couldn't get it how the way he wanted. "His name is Ran... He's the best brother I have." Rindou said proudly and a big grin grew on his face, it also made me smile.
"I wouldn't say that straight to his face though. He'll get more cocky and it'll boost his already big ego." that made me chuckle along with Rindou.

"Seems like you and your brother has a good relationship." Rindou nodded rapidly. 'Cute... Wish I could be with you guys' I sighed. 'I've made many wishes today, huh?'

"How about you nee-chan?"

I silently gasp. Rindou realized what he said and waved his hand apologeticaly. "I-I'm sorry! That just slipped out! Sorry!"

"It's ok... You can call me 'nee-chan' whenever you want.... What about what?" I stated calmly. Joy filled my heart when I heard Rindou called me 'nee-chan'