Library, wooh

"Aren't you going to study?" Lagoona asks, a little confused. Clawdeen looks sheepish and turns to the side. "Yeah, about that, I just said that so you wouldn't be alone," she admits.

"So do you actually have homework or-" Lagoona gives a smile. "Nah yeah I do," she replies, setting up her books and stationery items.

Clawdeen pulls out a chair and sits next her, grabbing out a magazine from her bag and started reading, which only lasted around ten minutes by the way.

Lagoona looked up after not hearing the sound of paper rustling in a short while. "You know you don't have to be here, right?" Lagoona doesn't want to be the reason why Clawdeen isn't out with their friends having fun.

"Oh no it's okay. I want to be here," this seems to calm her nerves a little bit. Clawdeen isn't sitting on the chair anymore, but rather on the table, legs dangling and slightly swinging, leaning slightly so she's able to look at what Lagoona is writing down.

Eventually Lagoona packed up her stuff and left the library, Clawdeen walking next to her.

"Thanks for keeping me company Clawdeen, truth be told I didn't really want to go out today," Clawdeen blows her off. "Nah don't worry about it,"