Movies

"Hey Lagoona!" Cleo calls out, walking over to her. Lagoona stops walking for her.

"Deuce and I are going to the movies later and wanted to know if you wanted to come," She looked at Cleo, unsure if this is some sort of weird scam or not.

"Uh why?" She decides to ask. "Oh don't worry, our other friends will be there too," she reassures.

"Clawdeen too?" Lagoona realised that was she said sounded a little rude and mean. "So offends to our ghoulfriends, it's just Clawdeen has helped me a lot is all," She apologises.

"Oh don't worry about. So we'll see you there?" She thinks for a moment, debating on whether to do some homework she hadn't finished or go to the movies with her friends.

However she didn't have to think long since this is a no-brainer. The movies sound way more fun and she can just do the homework later on.

"Yeah alright, why not?"
"Oh perfect," Cleo says before walking off, with Deuce beside her, going to find Clawdeen.

Cleo found her at her locker, looking into a mirror and touching up her makeup. "Hello Clawdeen," she says.

Clawdeen puts her makeup away and slams the locker shut. "What do you want Cleo?" The mummy scoffs at her.

"Well I never," Clawdeen frowns. "Anyway, we're all going to the movies later, you wanna come?"

Clawdeen looks at her, also wondering if this is some sort of weird scam. "Yeah sure. Why not?"

-

So after school, Clawdeen and Lagoona are walking towards the cinemas (a little early) and sitting together in the entrance room as they waited for the rest of the group to arrive.

The two sit together and talk for a while. "Oh the movies about to start in minute, you text them and I'll get us some popcorn and drinks," Clawdeen instructs before walking off but turned back around.

"If I'm not back by the time the movie starts, go in without me," she goes off to go and get there drinks and food while Lagoona goes ahead and texts their friends.

-

Minutes past and the movie is about to start at any second. Lagoona looks over at Clawdeen. There's a person in front of her.

She listens to Clawdeen and gets up to go to their seats, sitting down and watching as the movie plays.

A minute later she hears, "oh sorry, excuse me, my bad,"Clawdeen quietly apologises until she's in her seat, sitting next to Lagoona.

"Sorry I took so long. Here your drink. I just got us a bucket share," she hands her a blue slushy and put the popcorn in the middle of them.

"Oh sorry," Lagoona whispers, halfway through the film, when she accidentally touched Clawdeens hand while trying to grab some popcorn.

-
The movie had finished and all that's left is their half empty drinks.

"So what happened with our friends?" Clawdeen asks. "It was the strangest thing, none of them knew I was talkin' about, so I just told them to forget about it," Lagoona explains.
"Weird," Clawdeen comments, taking a sip of Lagoona's blue drink.

In return she lets Lagoona takes a sip of her blue one. Which, as you guessed it, made their tongues turn purple.