STEP: don't be a lady and hurl on that fool!

At parties dudes can be the worst of pricks, as they're mostly drunk and horny, unable to think twice. And trust me words don't shun them.. puke does...

As we all know when you're tipsy,all that's at your throat other than words that you,ll regret later is vomit...So when any Tom, Dick or Harry comes tugging on your skirt or blouse(depending on where you're packing ;)) unleash the inner ugly(that's puke for those who aren't following)... I know y'all wanna hear about the experience, so hear it is....

July 6th 2014, Andre's Party, It was my cousin, Twitty who dragged me to the party during Summer Vacation... during the party Twitty left me to go make out with her boyfriend as I sat at the bar ALONE nodding my head to the beat of the music as I drunk countless drinks( I know, sad life ain't it) when I felt a hand creep up my thigh. I turned to find a guy from my college (still don't know his name yet he reminds me everyday of my pathetic life) biting on his lower lip as he crept higher and higher. He was hot, but I didn't care, I was on my period so I found the puke at the back of my throat and hurled all over his suede shoes, they looked brand new, but oops!

******************************************************************************

Thanks for reading as you can see this book will be made up of short chapters feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments..