Step: Be the flirt hoe

If step: you're too busy for that sh*t ... doesn't work cause the frog is a little too clingy or you are not too comfortable using that method (drama queen)...

Then don't worry you can be the 'flirt hoe'...Yes, as the name insists you have to flirt with many guys especially his mates. Hint that he's not the only guy who can have you, that he's nothing but the tip of the iceberg...

CAUTION: this may result in either you getting dumped(hooray!) or him screwing you black and blue every chance he gets, trying to prove his 'worth' (ewww!)

EXPERIENCE:

April 2014, Riley Hensley, brunette deep blue eyes, perfect abs, great sex, Australian (yes, with an accent)... He asked me out on April 1st ... I thought it was a prank and said 'yes' without a second thought only to realize that he was dead serious... The only reason I get guys dump me is only cause I don't know how to end it. So as you probably guessed it I flirted with his mates and since he didn't seem to get the hint. I started flirting with everyone, old men, pizza guys and even ladies >_< ... Don't judge me I was desperate... So yes, it got really awkward and by the end of April, Riley dumped me ^.^ hooray!!