Got a Secret, Can You Keep it?

3rd person

"Hey Cassandra!" Ben shouted as the girl closed her locker. She gave the prince a smile as he stood in front of her. "I went to your dorm last night to see if you were okay. I mean, I know Audrey can be a bit much." the prince stated.

"Oh, I must have been out for a walk." Cassandra replied. The students around them whispered to each other. Cassandra glanced around, narrowing her eyes as Audrey came over to the two. "And this is a sign for me to leave. See you around Benny-boo." Cassandra said as she made her way towards Remedial Goodness 101. She walked through the crowded hallways, pushing past the students in her way. Cassandra would roll her eyes at the other royals who continued to whisper about her. Her mind began to wonder about her family's prophecy. What if she couldn't go through with it? What if all of hope was lost after all? These questions would always repeat in the girl's head.

Once she opened the door of the classroom, she looked around, noticing that she was early. She went over towards Fairy Godmother's chalkboard, writing down the questions that the headmistress would be asking them. That was when the door of the room began to open, revealing two out of the four villain kids. "Cassandra? What are you doing here?" questioned Jay as he looked at the girl. She turned around, meeting his eyes.

"Here to keep watch so you guys don't screw up again." Cassandra said, shrugging her shoulders as she took a seat at the front desk. Jay and Carlos looked at each other before cautiously making their way towards the other table. "Don't worry, I won't bite." Cassandra said, letting out a laugh towards them.

"Who said we're afraid of you?" Jay stated, trying to act tough towards the mysterious girl in the room. Cassandra snapped her fingers, and in the blink of an eye she was gone, Jay and Carlos looked at the spot where she once was before feeling a hand on both their shoulders. Carlos let out a scream, jumping into the arms of Jay as they turned around facing her.

"Now you are." Cassandra said, giving the boys an innocent smile before heading back to her seat to rest. She took out a notebook and started to draw in it out of boredom as she heard the chairs move across the room. She continued to ignore the boys as they whispered among themselves. Soon enough, she heard footsteps signaling that the girls had arrived. Cassandra was in her own world before a pair of hands were slammed against her table in front of her. Cassandra rolled her eyes, placing her pencil down as she looked up seeing Mal.

"You might have scared the boys, but you better watch yourself." Mal stated, narrowing her eyes at the girl. Cassandra gave her a bored look in return, seeing how Mal's eyes are now a bright green.

"Or what? You can't do anything to me without getting sent back to the Isle." Cassandra said, raising her eyebrow at the girl. "So if I were you, I'd go back to my seat and think of another way to get the wand." Cassandra said. The two girls stared at each other, neither one of them daring to move. That was until Fairy Godmother walked into the classroom, causing Mal to step back and walk towards the seat next to Evie.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Remedial of Goodness 101. Today, we'll be going over these questions that my assistant Cassandra wrote on the board for me." Fairy Godmother stated as she sent Cassandra a smile. Fairy Godmother went on to explain the pyramid of goodness towards the villains as none of them was actually paying attention. The headmistress called on Carlos to answer a question, but Cassandra started to zone off again. She knew using her power earlier with the boys was a mistake as it drained her mentally and physically. "Now for the first question, if someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother questioned as she read down the possible answers. "Evie." Fairy Godmother called out towards the blue-haired princess. Cassandra turned around to face the princess as Evie gave them a look in confusion.