Rainy night

The wind howled and rain splattered against the glass, power joe hated it. He hated the rain, it was beautiful but it was loud and its sudden loud booms and crackles during a thunderstorm scared him, though he never admit it. He was scared of thunder. He shuddered at the thought of the loud boom and the flash of light, it could fry his circuits if he ever was caught by lightning, and that thought scared him. He shifted on his pedes and slowly leaned back until he was sitting on the table. He watched the lights of the outside flicker and dim in the harsh rain, it was picking up now. When power joe started watching the rain it was only a light drizzle, Yuuta said it was "rainy season" because it was spring. He didn't understand this season stuff but he accepted it. Power Joe was dragged out his thoughts by the rain becoming louder, he looked back over and frowned. He tried to ease himself quietly, giving himself compliments and self assurance, well- that was under that loud crack of thunder struck. Power Joe snapped his helm up and quickly looked around, he shook his helm trying to calm himself again. Power Joe struggled to calm himself as another bolt of lightning hit the ground. He immediately ran down the halls whimpering like yuuta after he saw a "spider". He slammed against walls in his hurry to find a safe spot, He skidded to a halt in front of McCranes room and flung the door open wailing like a cat. McCrane looked up worried it was an emergency and was met with power joe wailing and trying to hide under his arm, He was quite confused as the other brave was never seen crying before and always claimed to be the "bravest of the braves" as he put it. McCrane set his book down and took Power joe into his arms "Power joe? What's wrong?" McCrane questioned the yellow and black power shovel. Power Joe sniffled as his words were wobbly and muffled as he sobbed, McCrane wasn't able to decipher his loud sobs of jumbled words. McCrane slowly stroked his helm and cheek trying to calm him down or ease him, Power Joe held one of his servos up to the servo that was stroking his cheek while his sobs started to quiet down and ease. McCrane smiled "Can you tell me what happened now? Are you alright?" He keep stroking his cheek as Power joe slowly opened his mouth to speak as another jolt of lightning shook the room and power joe screamed and tucked himself closer to McCrane. McCrane narrowed his optics and pieced the puzzle together and wrapped his arms around the brave quietly comforting him. "Oh power joe, it'll be okay. It won't hurt you, I promise" he kept comforting the mech and slowly laid him down, it seems the rain wouldn't stop anytime soon. And that would mean power joe wouldn't leave anytime soon. McCrane wrapped power joe up like a burrito and sat by him reading a book to him as the night went on.

God I hate writing kill me