Sun and Moon

No beta we die like Deckerd

The night was quiet, the stars had lifted, and the streets were empty. The quiet city was never actually quiet, though. There was always somebody or something happening, and that thought alone comforted Power Joe. It was nice, knowing the place you protect would never go quiet.

Thoughts stirred and whirled like a hurricane, the yellow mech entirely in his thoughts. He was sitting on the roof ledge, securely watching over the busy yet somehow silent city. Well, it wasn't really silent. You just get used to the noise around you when you've been born and raised into it. The wind softly nipped at him as it breezed past, though the distant sounds of metal clicking and gears shifting was there.

A black and yellow frame was next to him, ever so softly the fellow Brave's helm tilted and laid against his shoulder plating. "Aren't you cold, Power Joe?" There it was, the worrying of his lover and teammate. Power Joe didn't respond immediately, he just wanted to take in this calm and peaceful moment of him and his partner together.

"We don't get cold." He mumbled. He was right. Sure, their oil could possibly freeze over, but it wasn't like that was going to happen anytime soon. Besides, he didn't want to lurk back down there for now. "I like it when you're warm." McCrane replied, a slight hum to his engine as he closed his optics. McCrane enjoyed Power Joe just as much as the other enjoyed McCrane.

"Well, I guess you'll deal with me being cold tonight then." BP-302 laughed a bit, smiling as his finials clicked back and pulled back up. "Stay here with me, just for a bit?" Power Joe asked, he wanted McCrane to stay with him, to watch the stars lazily sit by and wait for the sun to rise once more. The black mech made a sigh and just lifted his helm, slightly shaking it.

"You are so odd. But I love that."

The night quietly laid out, the stars lazily dancing across the dark sky like a blanket lazily thrown over your eyes with holes in it, allowing the light to shine through in places. McCrane, the moon, and Power Joe, the sun. Huddled next to each other and happy to be in each other's company, happy to comfort each other, happy to fight next to each other, happy to exist in a wonderful world with even more wonderful people by their side.

A servo gently slipped from Power Joe, moving until it held McCrane's servo. Two pairs of green optics just watched the stars pass by. One day, their journey will come to an end. But they can still spend their little moments together.

Power Joe turned his helm, a warm and loving smile over his faceplate as he watched his lover. He seemed so fixated on the moon and stars that it was adorable. They could go back in later, for now, they can watch the stars together.

((Sorry if it was short I wrote this at 2am so like erm!! Anyways I'll probably rewrite the other stories that came before this, sick Duke is on my list 💪