DukeMax

I haven't fed you freaks in a while, HAHA

Duke's servos gently trailed Gunmax's frame, tenderly caring to the dents and scratches he had acquired from a rough mission. The biker had his arms folded over his chest while Duke worked on buffing dents out on his legs, speaking in a hushed tone.

"You should really ease down on missions. You're damaging yourself faster than I can help." Duke hummed softly, helm wings adjusting away from the noise the buffer made. Gunmax grumbled, antenna shifting. The Brave didn't seem to reply for a while, not that Duke minded anyway. He liked the silence. Duke's green optics fixed on the dents he was working on. It was all he had left before the repair job was done. It was nothing serious, just dents and scratches. Duke had already patched up the opened parts of his armor with a few metal patches, sturdy enough to hold until Toudou had the time to look at him.

"It's nothing serious." Finally, an answer. Duke made a face quickly, though, his grip tightening on the buffer. "And how much longer until it becomes something serious? I'm concerned, Max, please. .  Take it easy." Duke was louder this time, his helm wings shuffling in uncertainty. Instead of arguing, Gunmax smiled and sighed, allowing his arms to fall from their folded position. "Fine, but no promises, Baby!" The medical Braves engine made a low rumble in response, Gunmax had earned a soft giggle from Duke.

It was quiet after that, Duke gently kissing Gunmax occasionally and running a servo over his armor, feeling the scratches and lining. And then, Gunmax spoke. "Oil together later?

"Definitely." Duke replied, his helm wings fanning out in a excited motion, for now, he had to finish helping Gunmax repaint his armor. That was his job! To keep Gunmax happy, keep human lives in safety, and also be the best Brave he could ever be. And loving was part of the job. Duke was definitely not short of that, not one bit. He loved Gunmax dearly, and Gunmax loved him back just as much.