Stickers to you!

Just a fic of Duke learning to have fun, Enjoy!

Shadowmaru curiously looked at the pile of stickers yuuta had brought in, they ranged from bright colorful mushrooms and cats to gloomy trees and moths. Duke had rejected taking part of the "stick-i-fi-cation" of the deckerd room. Duke didn't like the idea of placing sticky pieces of paper onto everything, it seemed odd and unpleasant to clean up. The rest of the team on the other hand had starting placing stickers on everything, from McCrane's shotgun, Drillboy's prized Scoccer ball, Gunmax's spare visor (much to his displeasure), Deckerd's helm, Power Joe's audio receptors, you get the idea right? By the time they ran out of stickers the entire room was loaded with cat stickers, dragons, and cute little birds or mushrooms. The braves giggled at the sight and Duke just shook his helm, he couldn't believe that police would act this way! Shadowmaru gently placed his servo on the red and white braves shoulder plating, "Lighten up Duke! Have some fun with us, you still have some stickers!" The mostly black mech laughed. Duke looked at the stickers, he was slightly embarrassed. He had no idea how to use them or where to put them.. shadowmaru noticed the braves hesitancy and pulled out a couple of stickers, he made sure the brave was watching him before he placed the few stickers onto his arm plating. Duke gleefully looked at the stickers, he had got the idea of it now. He took his stickers and began to chase deckerd around trying to place a cat sticker on his helm visor. Power Joe and Dumpson had moved onto arm wrestling, by the time they had finished a couple matches Duke had managed to get the sticker on Deckerd's helm. The braves all laughed ot cheered as the night went on, their short fun turned into a "movie in Pj's room" night... it only felt like a couple seconds ago they were just putting stickers on eachotjer and now they were sitting down in beanbags, on the berth, or sitting on the floor while watching a horror movie. Duke leaned on shaodwmaru, the red and white braves optics slowly closed as he fell into a deep recharge, helm on the shoulder plating of Shadowmaru.

( Hi!! I'm taking request for fic ideas or ship fics you want me to write 💝 I'm open to anything except the following
Yuuta x any brave
Drillbot x any brave.
Regina x any brave.
All the stated above are minors, drillboy has been hinted many times as a minor, and therefore I will not write anything with him and any other brave as lovers. As a brother fic? Yes! I love writing fiction of drillboy and his adoptive older brothers!