Storm (PowerJoeX McCrane)

The yellow power shovel tapped his digits against the cold desk, audio receptors perked and alert. He knew the building was safe but he just couldn't trust the rain and thunder, what if thunder struck and something went wrong? He couldn't trust that, and wouldn't. The construction brave was focusing on the possibilities and the rain in the back to notice the approaching pede steps. The door quietly creaked open and a pair of dim green optics peeked over the door. A black servo reached out and opened the door more. McCrane gently put his servos on the other build team members shoulder plating. Power Joe looked up and hummed, McCrane wrapped his arms around the other bots neck cables. "What's bothering you? You've been jumpy and avoiding the rest of us." The black and yellow Crane asked, The Power Shovel frowned more at the questioning, After all, what was be going to say? He wasn't about to admit that he was scared of the rain and thunder, he shifted around in his chair. He opened his mouth to quietly tell the Oldest of the build team to "Buzz Off" but was silenced by thunder, his audio receptors reacted quicker then the rest of his frame. The Crane watched the audio receptors perked and swiveled towards the sound of thunder. "The storm? Is that it?" The Crane leaned down asking him. The power shovel groaned and looked down in shame, his optics were covered by the rim of his helm, "Don't tell anybody please.." He quietly mumbled. The Crane just quietly chuckled, he nudged him and smiled. "We could spend some time together in our room, Dumpson and Drillboy are off playing somewhere in the building." The power shovel looked up and nodded, he got up slowly, as if at any moment the floor would collapse beneath him. The Crane didn't wait for approval and swept him onto his backplating for a piggy-back ride. Power Joe sat bewildered for a silent moment before leaning down and holding onto him firmly. McCrane ducked so the top of the door frame wouldn't hit the mech on their way out, quiet pede steps filled the hallway as he walked towards the shared room of the build team members. Power Joe was to tired to take notice at where they were in the building, and before he knew it, they were already at the room. McCrane ducked once more before sitting Power Joe down on the lower berth bunk. Power Joe tiredly crawled towards the far back of the berth where it was dark and quiet. McCrane watched him and smiled. "Can I show you something?"  The Crane asked the timid Power Shovel, when he nodded McCrane leaned over the flicked the lights off. While the other construction bots were out and about he had found little glow in the dark stars and set them all along the wall his zhared bunk was pushed against. "Pretty, right?" He asked the smaller bot, Power Joe stared in amazement and nodded. McCrane calmly laid down and was taken by surprised when the fellow build team member clambered onto his chest, he seemed content on where he was, McCrane didn't have the heart to move him and just rubbed his helm earning a gentle make shift purr from the power shovels engine. He smiled before laying his helm down and falling into a calm recharge with Power Joe following quickly.

Dumpson and drillboy peeked over the door giggling at the two construction bots cuddling on McCranes bunk, who knew they could be so cuddly? Especially Power Joe! Drillboy grinned and took a photo before running off with it, Dumpson cackled and closed the door running off after the smaller build team member to make sure he didn't cause any indoor fires or break something.