Chapter 21: Summons

Ryn_
Fred had been staring at the bench, slack mouthed and stary-eyed, when George and the twins came in. As the boys began jumping around her, pulling on her pants and shirt, squawking for food, George sat with his brother.

George's eyes immediately went to Fred's lap, and Fred cleared his throat before straightening his back and folding his hands in his lap. A throb of heat flashed through her core before she smiled at the twins and scratched their heads.
"What do you boys want for breakfast?"
Mason spoke first,
"You said we'd play first! With uncle Fred and uncle George!"
She glanced up at the two boys before saying to him,
"I know I said that, but I think I'm about to die of hunger. So food first, okay?"
He made a pitiful groaning sound and motioned for Jackson to follow him to sit down somewhere. But ryn put her hand on Jackson's shoulder. His big eyes shone up at her as she fixed his bed-hair.
"What would you like for breakfast, hmm?"
His mouth popped open in thought before smiling,
"Can I have some of your special pancakes?"
"Sure, buddy. Go play with your brother while I make them."
He smiled that sweet smile before running after mason. When she looked up, she realised that Fred and George gas been staring at her.
"What?"

Gerlorge grinned,
"You look good with them. Almost like a mother."
Her gut went cold. Fred kicked George's leg before she turned around to start on breakfast.

Fred_
He glared daggers at his brother as he whispered,
"You fucking git!"
"What now?"
"You know that she hates her mother."
"It was a compliment."
"Its bad enough that she's the spitting image of the woman, don't make it worse."

George furrowed his brows before folding his arms on the bench and saying,
"Listen, Ryn, I didn't mean it like that. Really. I didn't think about it."
She took a deep breath as she waved her wand and set ingredients flying about the kitchen.
"Its alright, George. I know what you meant. Sometimes the thought of her just catches me off guard, is all."
"Still. Sorry."
She turned with that beautiful smile plastered on her face and slid the mug she'd prepared earlier over to George.
"Drink up. You'll feel better."
He thanked her and took a sip. Immediately a groan of pleasure slipped from him and he melted,
"You're an angel, Auxuère."
Humming filled the hallway. Fred perked up to see who it was. The witch from dinner the other night, the one with strawberry hair, made her way toward them.

A sultry smile pulled at her mouth before she rested her hands atop Fred's shoulders.
He tensed, George leant away from them, and Rynira practically turned to stone. The witch said,
"The other night was amazing. We should do it again sometime."
He exchanged a look with George before shrugging her off and saying,
"Not sure I know what you mean."
"Oh, don't be silly! The way we danced and...everything else, it was great."

He didn't have any recollection of that, and from the look in George's face, neither did his brother. Rynira harshly set down a plastic bowl onto the bench before smiling tightly and saying,
"You've never been one to hang around disgusting Gryfindors before, Lea. What's changed?"
"What, a girl can't change? These boys have certainly...matured, over the years, haven't they?"
Ryns gaze turned to a glare,
"Their gringotts vaults certainly have. But I'm sure you knew that already."

The witch gave an awkward small smile before going to sit at the table as well. Fred snorted at Ryn's behaviour.
"What?"
She snapped, and George outright giggled into his mug. He said,
"Jealous?"
"She's a knut-digging slut. I doubt any of what she said even happened, she's only acting this way around you because you two have money now."
Fred made a show of putting his hand over his heart,
"And here I thought she liked me for my winning personality. How hurt I am that a complete stranger wants my money."
George voiced his agreement as the pancakes began to sizzle in the pans on the stone. She scoffed and turned to focus on the cooking.

After a little, the whole house had woken up, and the shouting had once again commenced. More laughter, arguments, accusations, and everything else filled the halls as everyone sat down as Ryn set all the food on the table. Her pancakes, along with toast, fruit, orange juice, scones and crumpets littered the table and everyone dug in. Fred was almost ravenous. Ryn kept glancing at him sideways as he scoffed down plate after plate.

Ryn_
Surprisingly, breakfast went by rather smoothly. Nothing above the noise level of about 8 filled the house, and everyone set about to cleaning up as she headed upstairs to her rooms. Well, the attic, she supposed.
As she closed the door behind her she suddenly felt filthy. Like, haven't bathed in days kind of filthy. She didn't even want to smell herself. Right, a shower it is then.

As she aimed for the bathroom, an owl flew through her open window and dropped a letter into her hands. Ravioli screeched in outrage and chased it back out the window as she opened the parchment. Her chest tightened as she recognised the seel. Her quidditch team.
Dear Ryn Auxuère,
The decided next match will be against the Bulgarians. It will take place at our home arena in a months time. Due to the nature of our competitions fierceness and impeccable winning streak, you are summoned to a mandatory practice and meeting today. Do not be late.
Sincerely,
Madam Tobias.

She sighed through her nose at the wording. Her coach was a stern woman and not one to be tested. If she didn't show up today to that meeting, she could count on her lucky stars that she'd be benched for the next season. Fucks sake. Fucking Tobias. Thanks a lot, grumpy hag. What was she going to do about the twins? Send them home? Would they be mad? Oh god, what would her family think? Fuck it all. She needed a shower first.

Fred_
As he and George headed upstairs, he decided that he and Ryn would need to talk sooner rather than an unspecified 'later'.
He wasn't sure he could endure much more of her heated glances. Just the sound of her was almost too much. And the memories...Merlin, it made hid cock ache. Her moans haunted his thoughts, the taste of alcohol on her tongue, the feeling of her hand around him as she'd guided him into her. He needed it again. As soon as possible.

As he and George stood making small talk near the couch, Rynira stormed out of the bathroom wrapped in a fuzzy robe and an annoyed expression. George spoke up,
"What is it? Something wrong?"
She slung her wet hair over a shoulder,
"I've been summoned to an immediate practice and meeting with the FastLight's. I'm not allowed to say no."
Dread of being separated filled Fred's gut. He said,
"When?"
"This afternoon. I have to leave in a few hours if I want to get there when the rest of the team does."
"What about us?"
"Yeah, what about us?"

She made a face before shaking her head,
"I don't know. You could go home, if you'd like. Or maybe stay here, I'm sure the family wouldn't mind."
Both him and his brother shook their heads as he said,
"We can't come with you?"
"Well, you could, I suppose. But it's just a meeting. Seems a bit dull for you two."
"You're having a laugh! Meeting the FastLight's for free? I'd take that any day."

He turned to George,
"This would be a great chance to ask the team about our new line. Get the contracts, and not just Rynira's."
George pulled on that all too familiar devilish smile,
"I was thinking the exact same thing."
Ryn scoffed,
"Good to know I'm just a v.i.p. pass for you two."