Chapter Six

(I would like to apologize for the delay! Writer's block has been real 😭)

(I hope you guys enjoy! As always, share your thoughts!)

Asa woke with a low groan, his eyes blinking a few times. He did not recognize his surroundings at first, confusion setting in. He found he was wrapped up with someone else, his arms wound around the person's waist.

"Wha-?" He groaned, shifting slightly. His movement caused the person in his arms to roll over and he quickly recognized Chris from the previous day. His eyes closed and the events of the previous day came rushing back.

"Morning." Chris' voice was low as he blinked at him before untangling himself. The way the male spoke made it seem like he was not the slightest bit bothered by their tangled limbs. He simply removed himself from the bed and stretched.

"Shit, sorry!" Asa cursed, quickly scrambling out of the bed with wide eyes. His apology earned him a glance of amusement from Chris.

"For what? Sleeping?" Chris snorted, rolling his eyes. The male certainly acted differently when he was not in his little mind state.

"For...for being...you know..." Asa's cheeks flushed with color as he moved to fix the covers on the bed.

"It's fine, Asa. We fell asleep, that is all." Chris made it sound so normal, yet Asa could not help his pounding chest.

"We are grown men who fell asleep in the same bed."

"We are grown men who sometimes have the mindset of a child." Chris corrected, making his way around the bed and to him.
"It is fine, Asa. You have to understand that we act different when we regress. It is not a bad thing and you don't need to feel guilty for anything you did the next morning." His voice was oddly soothing as he passed him, approaching the door.

"I know, but-"

"Derek?" Chris called as he left the door open.

"In the kitchen!" Asa was surprised by the shouted response and Chris chuckled quietly, brushing his hair from his face before he turned to Asa.

"You coming?"

"I peed on your floor last night." Asa mumbled. His words earned him a sympathetic look and Chris motioned him over.

"I have pissed on this floor before, Asa. I have had accidents before too. There is a reason I wear a diaper when I am little. Besides, you were scared. It is better to just pretend it didn't happen. No one is upset with you over it-"

"I peed on my boss!" Horror lit Asa's features and Chris could not stop the small snort that left his mouth.

"I do think that is a new one for Everest." Chris laughed, shaking his head before he approached Asa. He gently clapped his shoulder before tugging him towards the door.
"Everest isn't just your boss, Asa. He is your caregiver."

"I don't know what that means." He mumbled. It earned him a look of surprise as Chris paused in the doorway.

"How much do you know about being little?" He questioned him quietly.

"I know that it makes me act weird." He offered a small shrug, earning a look of sympathy.

"It's a gift and a curse, I suppose. I don't like it, but I do." Chris admitted softly.
"A caregiver is the person who takes care of you when you are little."

"So, like Derek for you?" Asa questioned softly as Chris guided him through the house.

"Not exactly. Well, yes, but no. Derek is equal parts my lover and my caregiver. He does take care of me, but we do sleep together, in both ways, and we go on dates and such. When I am little, he is the one who takes care of me. I wouldn't trust anyone else to." Chris explained. He quieted as they approached the kitchen and Derek raised an eyebrow at him.