three.

next day

NicolasSturniolo wants to message you
Accept/decline

Nicolas sturniolo
hii, omg I'm such a big
fan of you 😘

LeahBrooks
hey im also a big fan!
I came edit an edit
of you and your brothers
and had to check you
out and your all very funny

NicolasSturniolo
omg your a fan of me?!
Omg I'm gonna cry😭

LeahBrooks
Why don't you take my number I don't really go through my insta dm's :)
***** ******

NicolasSturniolo
omg I have your number okay brb🤍
*seen*

Unknown
Hey girl it's Nick <3

Leah changed Unknown to Nicolas

Leah🖤
oh hey Nick wanna
FaceTime?

Nicolas
Omg yes ofc

Nicolas wants to FaceTime
Accept/decline

"hey nickkk." Leah says to Nick. "Oh my god I can't believe this! I'm such a big fan!" Nick says excitedly. "Omg no I'm such a huge fan of you and your brothers! You're all so amazing!" Leah says smiling at Nick. "hey Nick have you seen my hoodie?" Someone asks walking in his room. "I'm no I haven't sorry but I'm a bit busy so- wait actually guess who I'm on FaceTime to!" Nick says to the person in his room. "Who?" The person questions. "LEAH FUCKING BROOKS!" Nick shouts showing the person to the camera. "hi Chris." Leah says with a little wave. "oh wow um hi Leah." Chris says nervously. "If you didn't know already chris has a massive crush on yo-." Nick says but gets cut off with a slap causing Leah to laugh. "Bro shut the fuck up." Chris says to Nick. "oop someone's embarrassed." Nick says teasing Chris. "Don't worry chris I find it sweet." You say with a wink. "Hey I know it might be a bit soon but do you two and Matt wanna come to mine now?" Leah asks the two boys. "Omg yes! Is Ethan there?" Nick asks. "Yes nick Ethan is here! Why gotta crush?" Leah says winking at Nick. "oh he so does." Chris says earning a slap from Nick. "okay great my address is ** ****** **** come by in 20?" Leah says to the boys. "yes we'll be there okay bye Leah!" Nick says. "Bye Nicolas!" Leah says then hanging up the phone. "Ethan the sturniolo triplets are gonna be here in 20 minutes!" Leah shouts to her twin brother.

15 minutes later Leah hears a knock at the door  and so she goes to get it and opens the door and sees it's the triplets. "Omg I can't believe I'm here!" Nick squeals then hugging Leah. "Are you kidding I can't believe I'm meeting you guys." Leah says back to Nick. Then Chris comes and gives Leah a hug. "hey Chris." Leah says to Chris and she walks in. "hi I'm leah!" Leah says Introducing herself to Matt. "I know who you are anyway I'm Matt." Matt says with a smile. "I know who you are two." Leah says letting Matt into the house. Leah then hears footsteps coming down the stairs it's Ethan. "Why are you like half naked?" Leah asks her brother. "I'm going in the pool." Ethan says in a duh tone. "You have a pool?!" Chris asks. "Yeah you guys wanna go in?" Leah asks the triplets. "We don't have anything to wear in the pool." Matt says disappointed. "You can wear some of mine and if their to big just tie them up." Ethan says to the boys with a smile. "Come on I'll show you!" Ethan says to the boys. Leah follows but goes into her room instead and picks out a bikini.

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been really busy but I'll try and post more but I might now be able to post as much because I have exams coming up :)