seven.

The girl got woken up the next day to a knock at her bedroom door. "Go away!" Leah shouts from the other side of the door. The door opens "Ethan I said go awa-" the girl says but looks up and sees Nick. "Leah... Chris told me what happened." Nick says sitting on the girls bed. "I'm so stupid I don't even know why I kissed him." The girl says starting to cry again. "No no let's not cry remember we have plans today." Nick says. "We do?" Leah questions. "Remember your going to record your song today." Nick says. "Oh shit yeah." Leah says jumping out of bed and looking for a set of clothes.

~
The two arrive at the studio and go to the person Leah's manager set her up with. "What's up guys my names Nathan I'm gonna be your sound director." The male introduces himself. "Your Leah brooks correct?" Nathan questions. Leah nods "and this is my bestfriend Nick." Leah introduces Nick to Nathan. "Okay so if we wanna get started?" Nathan asks Leah. Leah heads into her sound box and starts.

... Maybe there's a reason in your head
Tied up somewhere, somewhere that we went
When you were mine
When you were mine
Maybe it's the feeling that you get
Guilty over everything you did
Crossing the line
Oh, what a crime

... Now I know the ways
All the other ways that they can hurt me
I won't be the same
It won't be the same
Won't be as easy

... 'Cause what you don't know
When my heart goes cold
I hold my demons close
And I don't let go
No, I don't let go
No, I don't let go

... Maybe there's a reason in your head
Tied up somewhere, somewhere that we went
Maybe it's the feeling that you get
Guilty over everything you did

... Now I know the ways
All the other ways that they can hurt me
I won't be the same
It won't be the same
Won't be as easy

... 'Cause what you don't know
When my heart goes cold
I hold my demons close
And I don't let go
No, I don't let go
No, I don't let go

... If you love me, I don't know
If you love me, I don't know
Don't you think that I should know?
I should know
I never meant to be the enemy
But look at us now

... 'Cause what you don't know
When my heart goes cold
I hold my demons close
And I don't let go
No, I don't let go
No, I don't let go

... If you love me, I don't know
If you love me, I don't know
Oh, oh, my dear
Don't love me out of fear
If you love me, let me go
Oh, my darling
Please save yourself from hurting
If you love me, let me go
Go

"That was amazing!" Nathan says as Leah walks into the room. "Really first try?" Leah asks. "Yes! Also if anything we'll be able to get the song out by Friday." Nathan says to Leah. "Two says wow." Nick says. "Oh my god that's great yes we'll release it Friday." Leah agree's to Nathan. "That's great here's my number I'll message you a couple hours before i realise the song." Nathan says to Leah. Leah thanks nathan and both Leah and Nick leave. "So Chris isn't home so you wanna come over?" Nick asks Leah. "Your sure Chris isn't home?" Leah asks. "Yes 100%" Nick says. "Okay fine!" Leah groans. 

~
The two arrive to the house and walk in and go straight to matts room. "Hey Matt!" Leah says smiling to Matt. "Leah! Your here!" Matt says hugging Leah. "Yes I am! Anyway so I have news." Leah says with a smile. "Me too! You go first." Matt says. "Okay my song if you love me is coming out on Friday!" Leah screams. "Oh my god im so proud of you!" Matt says hugging the girl again. "Anyway what's your news?" Leah asks Matt. "I have a date with Alex tomorrow." Matt says with a smile. "Oh my god!" Nick and Leah shout at the same time. The three talk for the next 20 minutes. "I need a drink." Leah says. "Go get one then." Nick says. "Why me?" Leah says. "Cuz you want it." Matt says in a duh tone. "Remember it's in the fridge." Nick shouts as Leah leaves the room to go to the kitchen. She makes her way to the kitchen to be shocked and upset by what she saw. Chris and some girl making out in the kitchen. Leah clears her throat "Leah I-" Chris starts. "Don't worry I'm just here for some water then going back upstairs." Leah says with tears in her eyes. "Okay we'll hurry." The girl says. Leah just grabs her water and storms back upstairs. She sits back on the bed trying not to cry. "Leah, you okay?" Matt asks and with that Leah bursts into tears. The two boys are shocked but hug her straight away. "What's wrong?" Matt asks. "C-Chris is downstairs making out with a girl." Leah cries her eyes out. "What?!" Matt and Nick say at the same time. "Y-yeah in the kitchen. She was so pretty, way prettier than me and she's blonde so." Leah says with stained eyes. "Oh my god! No way Leah your gorgeous!" Nick says. "Leah your one of the prettiest girls i know!" Matt says reassuring Leah. "I think I just wanna sleep right now." Leah says. "Stay here with us me and Matt will get the food and stuff from now on." Nick says. Leah nods and the two then cuddle the girl until she falls asleep.

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!!!!!
Olivia Reid
17
Scorpio
Insta: livreid
messages: liv

Thank you so much for 180+ reads that crazy like that's 180 somthing people that's a lot

Thank you so much for 180+ reads that crazy like that's 180 somthing people that's a lot. I didn't think anyone was gonna click this story but thank you <3 anyway dramaaa

I JUST WANNA PUNCH CHRIS LIKE SIR LEAH JUSTED KISSED YOU AND NOW YOUR STICKING YOUR TOUNGE DOWN SOME OTHER BITCHES THROAT!!!!